Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Belfast rape trial - all 4 found not guilty Mod Note post one

Comments

Think it's about time I unfollow this thread..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭tritium

Phoebas wrote: »
    Using the legal system to give a 'good slap' to people you don't like probably isn't a great idea.

And yet that’s essentially what the #ibelieveher crowd are complaining didn’t happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,323 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

You’re showing your true colors now.

He comes out of it looking innocent and that’s all the matters. The texts, while unsavory, are just texts sent after one drunken night. They do not speak to his character as a whole.

Have you never sent a regrettable text?

And I’m sure it was just as traumatic for the four men having their names dragged through the mud for something they didn’t do.

I’ll ask again - give me one rational reason, free of emotion and assumptions that he’s guilty, why he shouldn’t defend himself.

He has just been found not guilty after a nine week criminal trial, that clears his name right there.

Getting involved in a legal spat with a minor public representative over a tweet the latter sent and a huge amount of people probably never even saw might not be the wisest course of action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Again really would love if someone could point out the WhatsApp messages that were sent by Paddy Jackson himself.

Because a lot is being attributed to him that he did not write.

11.17am Jackson: “There was a lot of spit roast last night.”

That is the only thing Jackson has said, in response to a question about spit roast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Uncharted wrote: »
    Busted!! But no thats not me

John Fogarty.......?

First name right!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    People find different things offensive and are perfectly entitled to think the messages were disgusting . And perfectly entitled to say so without being knocked down with a " get over it "
    I found the language in the messages disgusting , so does my husband , my son and my daughter . And so do my friends and my family . Maybe we just have different standards to you how we speak about others but such is life .

Of court you can find them offensive- what you can’t do is use them to find someone guilty of rape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

People find different things offensive and are perfectly entitled to think the messages were disgusting . And perfectly entitled to say so without being knocked down with a " get over it "
    I found the language in the messages disgusting , so does my husband , my son and my daughter . And so do my friends and my family . Maybe we just have different standards to you how we speak about others but such is life .

Sometimes late at night with nothing on tv I might have a look at Sun, sea and suspicious parents'.
    Disgusting and foul behaviour alright but appears to be fairly common. Plenty of grinding, dry ridin, tits etc on show from all and sundry and all appearing to be consensual and voluntary.

This sorta thing does go on and later in the year we'll hear more about it on de lavelahn as little Johnny and Mary head for Cyprus or wherever following their leaving cert., and do the same.

Some will interpret that he is implying that they are guilty after the verdict of  " not guilty " was reached.
    If someone is found " not guilty " in court & someone else says something publicly interpreted to imply that he/she is still guilty that might be seen as libel/defamation cause  after a " not guilty " verdict has been reached to imply he/she is still guilty might be seen as libel.

It "could" also be argued, that he was simply referring to the "collective" mindset of NI middle class rugby in general and not to any one individual in particular- he didn't name anyone in that particular tweet (and yes, I'm being devils advocate here and no, I'm not defending anyone)- there are worse tweets out there directed at and naming the players- they'd have a much easier time issuing legal proceedings to those people.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Canterelle

Then explain it to me instead of getting of getting stroppy. Because if it’s not about the case or how rape victims are treated then I can’t see what it’s about.

You said it was just about the outcome of the case, originally. All I’m saying is that’s it’s more than that I.e. the treatment of the accuser in court, 8 days of questioning as opposed to much less questioning of the accused, the suggestions that her answers were rehearsed, the suggestions that because she put her hand on someone’s knee briefly - that this was in some way relevant to the alleged rape. The WhatsApp messages that were dismissed by the defence as silly banter. Her underwear being scrutinised in court. This sort of treatment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I don't hate women.

Of course I don't.

I don't call them back on more than one occasion after banging them, though, and I don't think about consent.

I'm scared, now I think about it.

Actually, I do hate women.

This sort of twisting should be ****ed right off. No place in logical thought/discussion for this sort of bullshit.

• Advertisement

Strazdas wrote: »
    He has just been found not guilty after a nine week criminal trial, that clears his name right there.

Getting involved in a legal spat with a minor public representative over a tweet the latter sent and a huge amount of people probably never even saw might not be the wisest course of action.

You keep saying it’s not a good idea but you seem unable to say why. Why is that? Perhaps you believe he did rape her?

He’s been found not guilty yet people are continuing to assume he’s guilty and say as much publicly- that’s reason enough to take action in my book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

A screenshot of  Aodhan said on twitter.

..is this post wise, oh well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Of court you can find them offensive- what you can’t do is use them to find someone guilty of rape.

At no stage have I ever disputed the fact that the courts found them not guilty of rape ? In fact I have said on a few occasions that I would accept the jury's decision and in fact I too if on that jury would have found them not guilty of rape as charged

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

tritium wrote: »
    And yet that’s essentially what the #ibelieveher crowd are complaining didn’t happen

I didn't mean it as in legal action, but more of, if they spent less time fiddling about with their phones and more.. Slap, a metaphorical one.

A 'cop on' cuff of the collar, so to speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭RuMan

I'd say the same if my wife asked me !

but its fairly standard language after a lads/ ladies night out in my experience.

Its like the 60's neverchapp

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Appledreams15

What is anyone's opinions of Stuart Olding apologising and Paddy Jackson not?
    I thought it was good of Stuart as he is under no obligation to to this. I think it made PJ look a bit hard.

You keep saying it’s not a good idea but you seem unable to say why. Why is that? Perhaps you believe he did rape her?

He’s been found not guilty yet people are continuing to assume he’s guilty and say as much publicly- that’s reason enough to take action in my book.

You're speaking as if it's obligatory (and standard practise) to sue someone who makes a derogatory remark about you on Twitter when in truth there are millions of such tweets out there and such libel cases are in fact very rare.

I've said further up I think AOR was wrong and stupid to post such a comment as a public representative after the trial.

Canterelle wrote: »
    You said it was just about the outcome of the case, originally. All I’m saying is that’s it’s more than that I.e. the treatment of the accuser in court, 8 days of questioning as opposed to much less questioning of the accused, the suggestions that her answers were rehearsed, the suggestions that because she put her hand on someone’s knee briefly - that this was in some way relevant to the alleged rape. The WhatsApp messages that were dismissed by the defence as silly banter. Her underwear being scrutinised in court. This sort of treatment.

That’s what happens at a trial.

Of course she must be questioned in detail - her version of events cannot be taken at face value.

If the actions of the four men are relevant so must herd be and the defense are well within their rights to question her and try to pick holes and find inconsistentie.

And they will of course try to put a positive spin on the evidence being used against their clients including the messages if they can. That is their job.

And the underwear is clearly vital physical evidence - where do you think DNA evidence comes from in these cases?

What exactly do you want for such a trial? That the accused be locked away no questions asked?

Sorry but that’s not how a fair trial works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,512 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

It is a very wise move. For the reasons outlined by the law firm. I hope it is the start of a move to bring what is being published online at least up to the standards of what we see in newspapers. The same law applies.

KRW Law says it will not hesitate to repeat similar legal action against anyone who deliberately or otherwise attacks its client.

Senior associate of KRW Law solicitors, Marie Hans, says: "I can confirm we have issued pre-action libel correspondence against a named Senator in the Republic of Ireland.

"The legal action related to a tweet sent to a number of others persons before it was eventually taken down."

She adds:"We will not hesitate to repeat similar legal action against anyone who deliberately or otherwise, sees fit to attack our client. We are examining carefully every item of social media commentary which seeks to challenge the integrity of the jury's full endorsement of our client's innocence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Mokuba wrote: »
    Again really would love if someone could point out the WhatsApp messages that were sent by Paddy Jackson himself.

Don't think anyone here is making any claims about what messages were and weren't sent.

• Advertisement

You're speaking as if it's obligatory (and standard practise) to sue someone who makes a derogatory remark about you on Twitter when in truth there are millions of such tweets out there and such libel cases are in fact very rare.

I've said further up I think AOR was wrong and stupid to post such a comment as a public representative after the trial.

I’mi not saying it’s obligatory. I’m saying I can understand 100% why PJ wants to do and I cannot see why anyone would think it’s a bad idea.

You see to have a real chip on your shoulder about this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

I don't hate women.

Of course I don't.

I don't call them back on more than one occasion after banging them, though, and I don't think about consent.

Absolutely mental that there are people out there that can equate one night stands to hating women. That's some logic you have there. Do women not like getting "banged" or something? Do they not have one night stands and not call? Do they hate men?

I've had plenty of one night stands. I have had zero verbal consent nor do i have any signed contract of consent. But i've never raped, sexually assaulted or violated any woman sexually. And i don't hate women.

But i suppose because of those one night stands i actually do hate women deep down despite what i may tell people. And i have most likely raped a few women at some stage. That seems to be the logic at play here.

What is anyone's opinions of Stuart Olding apologising and Paddy Jackson not?
    I thought it was good of Stuart as he is under no obligation to to this. I think it made PJ look a bit hard.

Yes, Olding's comments were very conciliatory towards the young woman and he even apologised to her for things that happened and the way it all unfolded.

Jackson's lawyer seems to be rather confrontational and to have a motto of fight fire with fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,249 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

I am not debating the verdict at all, I am simply saying a not guilty verdict does not automatically equate to the plaintiff having lied. It just means the accusation was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

I never said the plaintiff lied, never.

However, from what I see is many are trying to hold two opposing opinions at the same time.

People who say they believe the plaintiff, #ibelieveher. Fine, however they are then reluctant to say that the trial process was botched, corrupted or anyhow unfair.

You cant say you believe the plantiff and then say that the jury came out with the correct decision and the the process was anyhow not legit

The implication from the #ibelieveher movement is that there has been a miss-carriage of justice.

Put it this way, say they found the defendants guilty, would we have seen mass demos from men with a #ibelievehim. Not a hope in hell.

The feminist and womens movement need to cope on and stop being so hysterical about every single perceived slight against them. We are not going to turn our court and legal system upside just to appease a few nut jobs on social media. Extremists, whatever their hue do not get to bully the nation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Do some people want certain kind of sexual activity band because it's a bad way to treat women even when they are consenting?

That’s what happens at a trial.

Of course she must be questioned in detail - her version of events cannot be taken at face value.

If the actions of the four men are relevant so must herd be and the defense are well within their rights to question her and try to pick holes and find inconsistentie.

And they will of course try to put a positive spin on the evidence being used against their clients including the messages if they can. That is their job.

And the underwear is clearly vital physical evidence - where do you think DNA evidence comes from in these cases?

What exactly do you want for such a trial? That the accused be locked away no questions asked?

Sorry but that’s not how a fair trial works.

God were the knickers actually passed around at the trial. Surely that can be changed going forward. Where is the advocate for victim rights? Why can't they show photos and a forensic testimony? And limit the amount of days that she can be interrogated on the stand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

I don't hate women.

Of course I don't.

World class twisting and misinterpreting there.
    Top drawer stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭almostover

Canterelle wrote: »

You do know that a judge presided over this case and it was her job to ensure that both the alleged victim and the defendants were granted a fair trial? This included telling the jury what evidence was and was not admissible in court. If the line of questioning was out of order by the defence the judge would have stopped it.

Do some people want certain kind of sexual activity band because it's a bad way to treat women even when they are consenting?

I think that’s the way of it unfortunately.

We’re at the point now that if you’re a man you’re going to need to sign a contract before you so much as hold a woman’s hand to protect yourself from false accusations.

• Advertisement

RuMan wrote: »
    I'd say the same if my wife asked me !

but its fairly standard language after a lads/ ladies night out in my experience.

Its like the 60's neverchapp

Like iamwhoiam, I also found the comments disturbing.

However, I think expressions such as "sowing your wild oats before settling down" has too much romanticism attached to it. The expression, historically related exclusively to males, conjures up an image of a young man progressing to mature and responsible adulthood through gaining sexual experience as a right of passage.
    The reality is probably more like a series of drunken one night stands and as someone mentioned a while back on this thread, who's a retired rugby player, filled with a certain regret and in some cases, hurt.

While I don't like the comments (WhatsApp posts) I also think that romanticising or sterilising a concept that in reality is quite a dangerous practice that often can lead to much negativity- STI's, long term emotional damage, criminal acts etc is not helpful in this modern but complex world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

God were the knickers actually passed around at the trial. Surely that can be changed going forward. Where is the advocate for victim rights? Why can't they show photos and a forensic testimony? And limit the amount of days that she can be interrogated on the stand.

A person's feelings or dignity should never ever stand in the way of presenting evidence in a serious trial. Cop on.

Somehow I doubt the knickers themselves were present at the trial.

And why should there be a limit to the questioning? If you make a claim it’s up to you to prove it to be true and if that involves undergoing rigorous investigation so be it.

markodaly wrote: »
    I never said the plaintiff lied, never.

However, from what I see is many are trying to hold two opposing opinions at the same time.

People who say they believe the plaintiff, #ibelieveher. Fine, however they are then reluctant to say that the trial process was botched, corrupted or anyhow unfair.

You cant say you believe the plantiff and then say that the jury came out with the correct decision and the the process was anyhow not legit

The implication from the #ibelieveher movement is that there has been a miss-carriage of justice.

Put it this way, say they found the defendants guilty, would we have seen mass demos from men with a #ibelievehim. Not a hope in hell.

The feminist and womens movement need to cope on and stop being so hysterical about every single perceived slight against them. We are not going to turn our court and legal system upside just to appease a few nut jobs on social media. Extremists, whatever their hue do not get to bully the nation.

Appease nutjobs on social media?

How about to appease 50% of the population.

A quote from the lawyer for the Delhi rapist comes to mind ( lawyer for man who gang raped, murdered and pulled out intestines of woman on bus)

"India is one of the best countries in the world, there is no place for women in India".

I think some men want no women to be in this country at all. Maybe we should all feck off somewhere else. I am moving abroad actually, soon, and treatment of women in Ireland is the no.1 reason.

I remember my mother said to me, when men in her generation used to say the most vicious disgusting things about women in Ireland, she said to them "If you hate women so much, are you gay?" She couldnt understand where the hate came from, and neither do I

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

The lead juror came out on social media after the verdict and said re the complainant: "Mummy and Daddy live in South Belfast in a millionth pound house".

Why she would need to do such a daft thing raises quiet suspicions.

I read the screenshots of those comments.

GUBU stuff.

Why she would feel the need to be online within hours writing about the complainant's social class raises serious questions.

It's been interesting to note the cognitive dissonance at play from many posters regarding Aodhan O'Riordain's comments and the juror's.

Lots of outrage at O'Riordain mentioning their social class, yet absolutely nothing from these same posters regarding the juror bringing up the complainant's social class, in a very sarcastic, almost disparaging way.

Mr. O'Riordain was not on the jury, as far as I'm aware.

Which shows just how much you know about the whole thing then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Absolutely mental that there are people out there that can equate one night stands to hating women. That's some logic you have there. Do women not like getting "banged" or something? Do they not have one night stands and not call? Do they hate men?

I've had plenty of one night stands. I have had zero verbal consent nor do i have any signed contract of consent. But i've never raped, sexually assaulted or violated any woman sexually. And i don't hate women.

But i suppose because of those one night stands i actually do hate women deep down despite what i may tell people. And i have most likely raped a few women at some stage. That seems to be the logic at play here.

FFS he said in the second half of his post that he hates women!!!!

Can you not read??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

Personally I would prefer not to have men who speaks about women like they did on their whatsapp messages to be seen as a good example . I wouldn't like to think that young boys or girls would see them as heroes to look up to . Think what you like of that kind of behaviour and language about a young woman but I am entitled to my opinion too . Thankfully no men in my life would dream of demeaning women like that .

Ha, don't be so sure about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think that’s the way of it unfortunately.

We’re at the point now that if you’re a man you’re going to need to sign a contract before you so much as hold a woman’s hand to protect yourself from false accusations.

It's just something I'm a little lost with.The impression I get off some people is that it's wrong for men to treat women in such a away sexually and things need to change. So, I take it they want it banned. I just find it odd that people are trying to dictate of what two consenting adults do.
    I know if the Catholic church asked for similar they'd be war.

And why should there be a limit to the questioning? If you make a claim it’s up to you to prove it to be true and if that involves undergoing rigorous investigation so be it.

They were in fact along with her stained jeans.

Appease nutjobs on social media?

How about to appease 50% of the population.

A quote from the lawyer for the Delhi rapist comes to mind ( lawyer for man who gang raped, murdered and pulled out intestines of woman on bus)
    "India is one of the best countries in the world, there is no place for women in India".

I think some men want no women to be in this country at all. Maybe we should all feck off somewhere else. I am moving abroad actually, next week, and treatment of women in Ireland is the no.1 reason.
    I remember my mother said to me, when men in her generation used to say the most vicious disgusting things about women in Ireland, she said to them "If you hate women so much, are you gay?" She couldnt understnad where the hate came from, and neither do I

That much hyperbole can’t be healthy.

Look these four young men have been found not guilty and rightly so. It’s as simple as that.

Court procedure was followed as it should be and no-one was abuse or mistreated or denied their rights.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Sidebaro

GreeBo wrote:
    Sorry I'm confused. So he is privileged because he became a successful, famous sportsman?

No, you're right, he is the same as you and me!
    GreeBo wrote:
    I think people are losing the run of what privilege actually means. It's not a silver bullet point you can use when you can't actually build a supporting argument for yourself.

I didn't use privilege as an argument, I merely stated that you were adding words to a comment to suit yourself. The comment mentioned the word privilege and you claimed it mentioned white male privilege. It did not.

They were in fact along with her stained jeans.

Well then I’m sure there was a reason for it. For all we know this happens regularly at such trials.

You can’t treat people with kid gloves in such serious matters.

Look these four young men have been found not guilty and rightly so. It’s as simple as that.

Court procedure was followed as it should be and no-one was abuse or mistreated or denied their rights.

How would you know? I mean you seem to be unaware of even the most basic facts of the trial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

hill16bhoy wrote: »
    I read the screenshots of those comments.

GUBU stuff.

Why she would feel the need to be online within hours writing about the complainant's social class raises serious questions.

It's been interesting to note the cognitive dissonance at play from many posters regarding Aodhan O'Riordain's comments and the juror's.

Lots of outrage at O'Riordain mentioning their social class, yet absolutely nothing from these same posters regarding the juror bringing up the complainant's social class, in a very sarcastic, almost disparaging way.

Mr. O'Riordain was not on the jury, as far as I'm aware.

Any links to the jurors comments?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

I am moving abroad actually, soon, and treatment of women in Ireland is the no.1 reason.

I remember my mother said to me, when men in her generation used to say the most vicious disgusting things about women in Ireland, she said to them "If you hate women so much, are you gay?" She couldnt understand where the hate came from, and neither do I

This is funny.

Like there is an actual person typing this stuff.

I hope your eternal victimhood will find the utopia you desire, away from all the bad evil men.

Men bad. Women great. Got it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Can you not read??

I said I hate women who hate men. You know the type. Stop twisting.

How would you know? I mean you seem to be unaware of even the most basic facts of the trial.

I didn’t know one fact about the knickers - that’s not a reflection on my intelligence or understanding of this trial and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t make such assertions.

I don’t know for sure of course but one can assume they were there for a good reason or they would have been deemed inadmissible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,988 ✭✭✭spookwoman

I'll state my viewpoint here.
    I'm a recently retired rugby player. Played all my life. Im now quite well off (but by no means wealthy or privileged) male and im white.

Had **** loads of one night stands and messy situations through being drunk, both me and the female. Regretted a fair few and I'm sure many of the women did too. Woke up some mornings didn't know where I was or who was snoring beside me. I'm sure the feeling was reciprocated too. Had a few give out to me for never contacting them again and call me a dick but that's about it.

The thoughts that one of them could then make an allegation against me saying they didn't consent quite frankly scares the ****e out of me. Don't think there was ever any verbal consent either made by me or to me. But we just got one with things. Took 2 to tango.

I don't hate women in any way. Some of my great workmates are women.
    I now coach a women's rugby team. When I was self employed in financial services my best custom came from Women, they really had their heads screwed on with financial planning. So I'm fond of the fairer sex in many many ways. I enjoy their company and I enjoy their point of view. I am in no way misogynist.
    But some are just absolute nuts. I've seen some cause serious trouble for men with allegations and lies before.

I can't stand women using their perceived vulnerability because of being physically weaker and defenceless against men to go on these crusades. And I really can't stand women who hate men as a gender and constantly bang their drum and rattle out the same boring tune. Hate individual men that have wronged you by all means but go away with the stereotyping. They are evil, vindictive and dangerous. There's a movement going on and its not good. It's a mob. It's a witch hunt and men are in the firing line.

Rape is wrong, one of the vileist most despicable things a man could do to a woman but in my opinion this woman was no more raped than I was when going home drunk with a woman.

#metoo
    #ibelieveher

And such other rubbish.

New hashtag

#ihatewomenwhohatemen

Leaving out the trail verdict, I agree with the so called crusaders for equality etc. Remember when men started using the #notallmen and women tore into those that said not all men are creeps etc that to me showed the true face of many. I agreed men have a right to defend their gender. You look up not all men in google and its blog after f*cking blog about some woman bitching that men don't get the point and what's the best comeback line.
    You cannot even say watch yourself there are predators out there when out to someone now and it's getting worse.
    I don't attend these rallies any more because of this I believe in equality and that means you are no more privileged than another. Yes rape is only done by men but women can be just as guilty of sexual offenses but you cannot say that. For my views I'm probably seen as a woman hater and sympathizer of men.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭Nermal

hill16bhoy wrote: »

O'Riordain was suggesting they got off because of their social class. The juror brought up the complainant's social class to refute that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Can you not read??

I think you're the one struggling to read there.

Why did you stop at 'women'? Why did you choose to ignore the part after 'who'?

I don't hate dogs. I just hate dogs that who me.

Does the above equate to me hating dogs?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement