Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Motion Sensor light. Extra wire

Options
  • 28-03-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Usual Blue, Brown, and green and yellow (not used for previous light) coming out of the wall.

Lidle motion senor light made in Denmark has Blue, Brown, and RED.

What do I do with the Red anyone? No reply from email on their packaging.

GRMA

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I would guess that it is a switched live output from the sensor.
    In other words this becomes live when the sensor is activated.

I would think that this is most likely of low quality. Not having clear instructions says a lot to me.

In my opinion you would be better off spending a bit more in an electrical wholesalers and buying a quality unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 antamadan

Yes. I guessed it might be a second live because of the sensor, but what do I do with it.
    the produce comes with the little plastic connectors, so three wires blue brown and RED go in to the plastic connectors, and I need to put the wires from the wall (blue, brown, yellow and green) in the other side.

Advertisement