Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake Gender Studies Class

Options
  • 28-03-2018 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

:Now Offering a Totally Unqualified and Unacceptable Degree In Gender Studies:

Join a Google Classroom where you "Learn" on the subject of gender and feminism through satire and "crazy feminist" stereotypes.

Short assignments will be given and the option is there on whether to do them or not (they can be as terribly written as you want) and they will be given a grade

This is a joke "club" and anyone who wants to join: drop your Gmail account to get invited. You will be granted access on the current day or the next day without fail. (Probably)
    Not entirely sure whether anything will be learned and you will come out better people or this will all end up in flames.... Come along for the ride and find out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SOStudent

Also, To Clear any misconceptions up,
    I am in no-way qualified to teach anything so think of this more a GAA club and Im the volunteer who will spend his Sunday morning teaching small people to solo a ball

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I can tell you all there is to know about the crying game.

There's a certain "degree" one can obtain in a field known as "Gender and Women's Studies" a bs degree to most people
    Im here offering you all the chance to enroll in a totally satire version of said class. For the record, the class is a safe space so keep the hate outside of my classroom please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Did your mammy never give you the "talk" ?

There's two genders, male and female. A man has a winky and a woman has a vajayjay and when they love each other they have a special hug.

Saved you all a fortune. Payment in Bitcoin please.

Please keep the man-splaining out of this forum. Im here to offer the education of a lifetime to those who cannot afford to go back to University to partake in a such a useless degree, thats where I come in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

D3V!L wrote: »
    There's two genders, male and female. A man has a winky and a woman has a vajayjay and when they love each other they have a special hug.

Bigot!

(Drop your emails at any time boys, girls, and others)

D3V!L wrote: »
    Did your mammy never give you the "talk" ?

Saved you all a fortune. Payment in Bitcoin please.
    How dare you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's always the same during the Easter school holidays and the TY students are the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Whats a Fake Gender?

Do they have special toilets too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Will I get a Diploma that I can put on file,in a filing cabinet?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,383 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Lesson: How to take a decent dickpic..,

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

That can be arranged

Lesson: How to take a decent dickpic..,

I'm pretty sure I can get an exemption for this...

cantdecide wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I can get an exemption for this...
    I'm going to need to get a note from home with the approval of the board of education on it before you can be exemplified from the class and miss said lesson.

PM sent ;)

SOStudent wrote: »
    I'm going to need to get a note from home with the approval of the board of education on it before you can be exemplified from the class and miss said lesson.

Exemplified?

I'd review ambitions of third level English and History. ;)

Exemplified?

I'd review ambitions of third level English and History. ;)
    Learn that and more, only at the Gender Studies class!

Learn that and more, only at the Gender Studies class!

I think you missed the point. :rolleyes:

I think you missed the point. :rolleyes:
    I think you missed the bus back to the retirement home, but that's enough said about that.

• Advertisement

I think you missed the bus back to the retirement home, but that's enough said about that.

I thought it was you alright. Life as uneventful as ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,304 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I thought it was you alright. Life as uneventful as ever?
    Well sometimes there is nothing better to be doing at half 8 in the evening than being "grilled" by a pensioner who so ironically spends his time donating to forums such as "What are you eating?"" and "What are you doing now?" yet also finds time for ridiculing other people's schedules , truly a man above men.

Well sometimes there is nothing better to be doing at half 8 in the evening than being "grilled" by a pensioner who so ironically spends his time donating to forums such as "What are you eating?"" and "What are you doing now?" yet also finds time for ridiculing other people's schedules , truly a man above men.

I reckon I've done a lot more with my day today, and most days, than you'd ever even contemplate doing.

I reckon I've done a lot more with my day today, and most days, than you'd ever even contemplate doing.

I only did three things today. One of those was posting on here.

:(

endacl wrote: »
    I only did three things today. One of those was posting on here.

:(

But you're a grown man who has actually done something in the real world.

I'm sure the other two things count for something too.

And Im sure competing with a minor to uphold your pride was the highlight. All those old spice fumes have made your head furry I suspect.

I'm sure the other two things count for something too.

Ah, not really. Been out the door with work recently. Gave myself the day off!

And Im sure competing with a minor to uphold your pride was the highlight. All those old spice fumes have made your head furry I suspect.
    Grown ups chatting here. Find a bottle of Fanta and wait in the car.

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    Ah, not really. Been out the door with work recently. Gave myself the day off!

At least you work, unlike the spoofer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement