Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow threading

Options
  • 28-03-2018 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place in Dublin 15 for eyebrow threading? There's a few up in the Centre but any that anyone can recommend?
    I had a bad experience in a Body Shop one in the city centre so love to get a good recommendation!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

https://www.facebook.com/Blanch-Brow-Threading-1101380736640705/

This girl, she works from home in Corduff. She's amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Rmgblue

The girls over beside costa are good! I go there and find them the finest. No appointment needed €12 and there’s a loyalty card. No sure how many visits needed to get a free thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Beauty plus threading in the centre, they're fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 amondenise

saggycaggy wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good place in Dublin 15 for eyebrow threading? There's a few up in the Centre but any that anyone can recommend?
    I had a bad experience in a Body Shop one in the city centre so love to get a good recommendation!

Ive been going to bodyshop in Blanchardstown centre for years and never had a problem. They're the best I know, and I tried a few of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Pennys €8 ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 amondenise

glossy wrote: »
    Pennys €8 ..

I just had mine 10 mins ago. Had a horrible experience. The girl kept scratching me with her nails. Felt her breath on my face and I swear I think she spat on me a few times aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭miss misty

:(Horror

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

amondenise wrote: »
    I just had mine 10 mins ago. Had a horrible experience. The girl kept scratching me with her nails. Felt her breath on my face and I swear I think she spat on me a few times aswell.

Had the opposite experience about two weeks ago. Amazing service, the girl was very gentle, done a fantastic job.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

amondenise wrote: »

Really wow... I’ve had my eyebrows treaded as well as tinted. No problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Ladybird37

+1 for Beauty Plus beside Lidl in the centre. They always can fit me in and are lovely girls. It's €12 for threading and you do get a loyalty card for every 6th threading free.

• Advertisement
Advertisement