Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for big chocolate Easter egg

Options
  • 28-03-2018 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

I'd like to get my wife a big chocolate Easter egg in Dublin (like every year because we do not do any sweets during lent) and look for the right place. Last year I got one from Butlers but they have the same eggs every year so preferably it should be something else. White chocolate would be really nice and maybe some fruit flavour. I'am prepared to spend between EUR 20 and EUR 30.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I'ver seen white chocolate Lindt eggs in Dunnes Stores, they are not particularly big though, normal Easter Egg size!

Advertisement