Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl food hero stickers

Options
  • 28-03-2018 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

If any kind person, has some Lidl Food Hero stickers left over that they are not using, I would appreciate them.

Feel free to send me a PM

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SOStudent

Not to sound sneaky or anything - especially on a forum about vegetable stickers!

If you really need them, when you are getting shopping over 20E let your child give the money, if the person at the check-out has any sort of heart all I cant see them not being a little more generous with the stickers! Maybe it's politically incorrect to say but I'd try your luck with a female cashier!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

SOStudent wrote: »
    Not to sound sneaky or anything - especially on a forum about vegetable stickers!

If you really need them, when you are getting shopping over 20E let your child give the money, if the person at the check-out has any sort of heart all I cant see them not being a little more generous with the stickers! Maybe it's politically incorrect to say but I'd try your luck with a female cashier!

I was in lidl recently and spent 15 euro. I asked for stickers and I was refused.

Fast forward to today and a lady in front of me at the till asked for stickers and she was told the offer was over. If you had 10 stickers you can buy the toy for €3.99 according to the man on the till.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SOStudent

I was in lidl recently and spent 15 euro. I asked for stickers and I was refused.

Fast forward to today and a lady in front of me at the till asked for stickers and she was told the offer was over. If you had 10 stickers you can buy the toy for €3.99 according to the man on the till.
    It's awful disheartening that a run of the mill cashier doesn't even have the goodness to stick a few small stickers into your hand so you can get a run of the mill plush toy for your screaming child. It's not as if anybody is going to find out you gave someone a few stickers. Truly a sad day for the parish..

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Bobby1984

SOStudent wrote: »

Think they have stopped giving them out but that is a great idea, thanks - might use that tip in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Aera

Hi, I have 15 stickers , hurry, Coolock area collection only.

• Advertisement
Advertisement