Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre broadband speeds up to 10mb in Dublin 16?

Options
  • 29-03-2018 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Can you tell me why the availability of fibre (up to 100mb) is limited to a few addresses on a road in Dublin 16 and not to others. Without giving too much away, houses from 112 (top of road) to 100 can get 100MB fibre, houses 98 to 90 can get 10mb and then its back to 100mb from 88 down.

I appear to be living in a blackspot when it comes to getting fibre (number 96) along with a few of my neighbours.

Will we ever be able to get good speeds?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi there,

Can you tell me why the availability of fibre (up to 100mb) is limited to a few addresses on a road in Dublin 16 and not to others. Without giving too much away, houses from 112 (top of road) to 100 can get 100MB fibre, houses 98 to 90 can get 10mb and then its back to 100mb from 88 down.

I appear to be living in a blackspot when it comes to getting fibre (number 96) along with a few of my neighbours.

Will we ever be able to get good speeds?
    Hi illdoit2morrow ,

I would recommend using the fibre rollout map to query this yourself. I would not be able to give any information regarding other customers accounts. I think you can find the information you are looking for on the link below - 

http://fibrerollout.ie/rollout-map/

In regards to your own account, Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement