Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fibre rollout

Options
  • 29-03-2018 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Eir

i would appreciate if you read the post

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057855659/1/#post106572587

I am with Vodafone and was 'upgraded' to fibre
    the connection was moved from living area to upstairs. I bought tp link WiFi boosters. mps is terrible living area.

I know the lines belong to eir. can someone please suggest a solution?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Eir

i would appreciate if you read the post

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057855659/1/#post106572587

I am with Vodafone and was 'upgraded' to fibre
    the connection was moved from living area to upstairs. I bought tp link WiFi boosters.  mps is terrible living area.

I know the lines belong to eir. can someone please suggest a solution?
    Hi MargaretHere ,

Thanks for contacting us here.

I have read the thread you attached and Unfortunately, We would have no suggestions regarding a resolution here. The only thing I can suggest would be to contact your provider to seek a resolution.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 12 MargaretHere

hi

I wasn't expecting that reply. the lines belong to eir and eir are rolling out the fibre via contractors they have selected. how on earth can Vodafone help.

quote="eir: Thomas;106573419"]Hi MargaretHere ,

I have read the thread you attached and Unfortunately, We would have no suggestions regarding a resolution here. The only thing I can suggest would be to contact your provider to seek a resolution.

Thanks

Thomas[/quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

hi

I wasn't expecting that reply. the lines belong to eir and eir are rolling out the fibre via contractors they have selected. how on earth can Vodafone help.

quote="eir: Thomas;106573419"]Hi MargaretHere ,

Thanks

Thomas
    [/QUOTE]

I completely understand, unfortunately, I can't suggest a solution to this. In order to obtain the best resolution, I would recommend contacting Vodafone.

I'm sorry it's not better news and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement