Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German speaker/tutor wanted

• 29-03-2018 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

We are looking for someone who would be able to offer German lessons/conversation with our 8yr old. She is fluent in German and we want to ensure that she keeps the language.
    Charlestown/ Claremorris area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

We are looking for someone who would be able to offer German lessons/conversation with our 8yr old. She is fluent in German and we want to ensure that she keeps the language.

Where do you live?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 samfernance

nuac wrote: »
    Where do you live?

Just outside of Charlestown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,293 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Just outside of Charlestown.

I'll ask a German teacher I know, she's fluent and regularly goes over there as well as organising / hosting groups here. She has a young enough family and is based in Sligo so I don't think she would be available, but she might know of things going on that may help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Siipina

I am German and maybe I could help. I am living near Kilkelly

Siipina wrote: »
    I am German and maybe I could help. I am living near Kilkelly

I have sent you a private message, thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Sassie

Hi There,

I am just wondering if you were able to find a tutor? I also know of a German speaker close to Claremorris who may be available to help.

Sassie wrote: »
    Hi There,

I am just wondering if you were able to find a tutor? I also know of a German speaker close to Claremorris who may be available to help.

Hi, I’m waiting to hear back from somebody, but if you could send me a message with more details that would be great.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 6 timelessie

Hi, Im German and would be interested.
    I live not far from Claremorris in Dunmore, Co. Galway.
    You welcome to call me <snip - don't post your phone number>

Enni Liessem

Advertisement