Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofer Recommendation

• 29-03-2018 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for a good roofer in the Limerick City area.

Had a couple of roof tiles by the chimney come down in the storm a few weeks back, insurance crowd assessed it and told me that it wasn't worth making a claim over as the cost of repair was about the same as the excess on the policy.

Thanks for any help,
    Zeit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Quart

Hi Zeit,

I am not sure if you are still looking for a good roofer, but I can tell you about somebody who I would NOT recommend:

All Weather Roofing Solutions in Limerick (roofing contractors in Raheen)

They are very unprofessional and the service was really poor... we bought a new house recently and our idea was to fix a leak in the roof before moving in. The owner of the company, Pat, told me that they had 30 years of experience doing roofs, but it turned out to be a rip-off.

Worst company, don't waste your money. The job was poorly done and they even left broken tiles behind. I had to get somebody else not even a month later because the roof had a leak.

The customer service is non existent! They take your money and run away. We are considering to take legal actions at the moment, but I am just hoping to save someone else all the hassle.

Hope that helps!
    Q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Paddy Treacy's is by far the best roofing repair company in Limerick. I speak from personal experience here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Thanks lads, got sorted in the end but it'll be handy for anyone searching threads looking for a roofer all the same.

Advertisement