If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - Denon AVR Price on Richers sites UK and .ie

Options
  • 29-03-2018 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭

I see richer sounds.com has denon avr 2400 for £299, will you price match? Still £349 on .ie site. How much incl delivery to ROI?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi givecredit,

I've given your query a thread of its own.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Would like to see this as well.   According to XE.com.   299 sterling is 340 euro.  They would only have to drop 10 euro although XE rates are not ordinary bank rates, they are probably spot on with the conversion already.

299 GBP =340.937EUR

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

givecredit wrote: »
    I see richer sounds.com has denon avr 2400 for £299, will you price match?  Still £349 on .ie site. How much incl delivery to ROI?
    Give credit,

thanks for your post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - I'm guessing that the AVRX2400 was cached as we followed the UK website at approx 17:45 yesterday - our updates happen every afternoon from 16:45 onwards and our sterling pricing always follow the .Com / .Co.uk sites.

In terms of euro pricing - we do not use xe.com as this is not a realistic 'real world' indication of what our banks actually give to individuals or businesses as an exchange rate but rather a mid-market rate direct from the money markets - however we do aim to ensure our Euro pricing is reflective of the sterling pricing and is competitive in the ROI against other Euro retailers - also when available, our Euro pricing always includes delivery whilst our £ GBP pricing excludes delivery.

As ever drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Give credit,- also when available, our Euro pricing always includes delivery whilst our £ GBP pricing excludes delivery.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

So in answer to my question are you saying it's euro 359.00 including delivery to ROI? If so I'm interested.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Give credit,- also when available, our Euro pricing always includes delivery whilst our £ GBP pricing excludes delivery.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

So in answer to my question are you saying it's euro 359.00 including delivery to ROI? If so I'm interested.
    Hi givecredit,

Our euro pricing usually reflects the inclusion of the shipping price however there are certain promotion or sale units that we are unable to ship. The AVRX2400 would have to be collected in store in Belfast.

We are currently out of stock but can order one in if you can make the trip?

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Hi givecredit,

Our euro pricing usually reflects the inclusion of the shipping price however there are certain promotion or sale units that we are unable to ship. The AVRX2400 would have to be collected in store in Belfast.

Kind regards

David

That's disappointing. I will not be going to Belfast.
    There are other ways.
    Seven oak's are selling same receiver for £299 they will deliver to my DPD drop point in newtownards for free. Then DPD deliver to me in Galway for 3.85 euro. Perhaps richer sounds might reconsider....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

I’m in the same boat as givecredit. It’s a long way from Cork to Belfast. Drop me a pm guys if anything can be done about delivery. Also looking to get a Yamaha NSSW050. Don’t want to hijack givecredits thread. Cheers.

Hi givecredit,

Kind regards

David

That's disappointing. I will not be going to Belfast.
    There are other ways.
    Seven oak's are selling same receiver for £299 they will deliver to my DPD drop point in newtownards for free. Then DPD deliver to me in Galway for 3.85 euro. Perhaps richer sounds might reconsider....
    Hi givecredit,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you. Unfortunately I am unable to ship any items that are call and collect only.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind regards

David

Nedved85 wrote: »
    I’m in the same boat as givecredit. It’s a long way from Cork to Belfast. Drop me a pm guys if anything can be done about delivery. Also looking to get a Yamaha NSSW050. Don’t want to hijack givecredits thread. Cheers.
    Hi Nedved85,

I do appreciate it's a hassle to make the trip however once an item goes to call and collect only I would be unable to ship it. I can certainly ship out the sub but the AV receiver would have to be collected in store.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Hi Nedved85,

I do appreciate it's a hassle to make the trip however once an item goes to call and collect only I would be unable to ship it. I can certainly ship out the sub but the AV receiver would have to be collected in store.

Kind regards

David
    Cheers Kenny, I'll drop you a pm if I am going to make a trip up.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Nedved85,

Kind regards

David
    Cheers Kenny, I'll drop you a pm if I am going to make a trip up.

Thanks
    No problem, keep me posted.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.