Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demand point

Options
  • 29-03-2018 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Does anyone know how I can get a demand point changed for my house as this seems to be stopping me from getting fibre even though I have pulled fibre cable from my house to the fibre pole but eir say I can only get copper broadband,please don’t say contact eir customer service as I have lost the will to live talking to them 😡 in pic my house is far right with no green dot. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

gabdoc wrote: »
    Does anyone know how I can get a demand point changed for my house as this seems to be stopping me from getting fibre even though I have pulled fibre cable from my house to the fibre pole but eir say I can only get copper broadband,please don’t say contact eir customer service as I have lost the will to live talking to them 😡 in pic my house is far right with no green dot.    Thanks
    Hi gabdoc,

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536859905 -1073732485 9 0 511 0;} @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-US;} @page WordSection1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 26 gabdoc

fibre is at end of the lane houses next door have fibre but because I have a wrong demand point I can not get it even thought I have the fibre cable in the duct from pole to house and the kn technicians say it will only take 1 hour to hook me up.eir want to pull out fibre and pull in copper line and then test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

gabdoc wrote: »
    fibre is at end of the lane houses next door have fibre but because I have a wrong demand point I can not get it even thought I have the fibre cable in the duct from pole to house and the kn technicians say it will only take 1 hour to hook me up.eir want to pull out fibre and pull in copper line and then test
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement