Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After hours permanent ban

Options
  • 29-03-2018 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭

I was rightly banned from after hours for being needlessly aggressive. This was around a month ago. It was a permanent ban. I contacted the mod who banned me, Conspectus, and he told me to start a thread here. This was his message.

"There is a way back. If you look at DRP archive over the last few months you'll see 2 people that were banned a few years ago were allowed back in. What you need to do is start a DRP asking for access again. One of the Cmods will then start a thread in our mod forum asking for our input."

I'm not expecting to be let back in straight away. I was just wondering if I could return eventually.

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

The mods have agreed to reduce your ban to 3 months on the understanding that your next ban is permanent. Let me know if that is agreeable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    The mods have agreed to reduce your ban to 3 months on the understanding that your next ban is permanent. Let me know if that is agreeable.

Yes, that's great. Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Grand

Send me a pm on 22nd May with a link to this thread and I will unban you.

Admin - please mark as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement