If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HD projector for €400?

Options
  • 29-03-2018 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hi guys, was posting about buying a projector here on boards and got pointed in this direction. Iv heard good things about you guys so this seems like a good place to find what I need. 

I'm looking for the best quality projector I can get for this sort of money. Idealy I don't want to go much over 400. What is the best deal you could do me on a HD projector? 

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Snipped by Mod

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi guys, was posting about buying a projector here on boards and got pointed in this direction. Iv heard good things about you guys so this seems like a good place to find what I need. 

I'm looking for the best quality projector I can get for this sort of money. Idealy I don't want to go much over 400. What is the best deal you could do me on a HD projector? 

Thanks guys.
    Hi Deft,

thanks for the post and the opportunity to quote - as Nedved says above HD PJ's under €400 are wonderous ( and mainly to be avoided) things! 

We do have the Optoma H183x which is HD ready but at the moment as stock is really tight its an in-store only unit:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201955-h183x.aspx#tabProductDetails-tab

Again as Nedved above says its worth spending a little extra to get a decent Full HD PJ - I'd also recommend the Optoma HD142x as a great starting point at £479 / €559 ( Euro price is including delivery)

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202321-hd142x.aspx

Thanks again and dont hesitate to drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Thanks for the reply. So I'd have to call in store to pick up that cheaper model?Do you have a store down here or are you only up north?

Over 500 is a bit more than I want to spend. What's the absolute best price u could do that 1080p?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for the reply. So I'd have to call in store to pick up that cheaper model?Do you have a store down here or are you only up north?

Over 500 is a bit more than I want to spend. What's the absolute best price u could do that 1080p?

Thanks.
    Hi deft,

We only have the one store here in Belfast.

Unfortunately 559 euro is the best we can do on the HD142x however we are currently out of stock of these. I do have the Benq W1050 in stock, this is a great projector but you would be looking at 569.99 euro for this one. This includes shipping and a free 6 year guarantee.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Too pricey for me, but thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Too pricey for me, but thanks.
    Hi deftone,

No problem, if you'd like to go for the non 1080p one keep me posted.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.