Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove ignore messages

Options
  • 30-03-2018 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi,

Would it be possible to completely ignore a user rather than:

Xxx Xxxx
    This message is hidden because Xxx Xxxx is on your ignore list.

The poster tends to post a lot, in blocks (chain posting), which is why I ignored them in the first place, so it's not a case a skipping past a post here or there.

Thanks,

Michael.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I suspect not without some investment on the Site Development side. However it's something for the site development guys to opine on, and I'm guessing they won't be around until Tuesday

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

One of the mods has just pointed me to this post, which provides a script to totally ignore posters

I've no idea if it still works, but you could give it a try

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Dr.MickKiller

Great, thanks!

Advertisement