Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

maxicosy family fix

• 30-03-2018 7:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hi. our maxi cosy family fix release lever appears to be broken. we cannot release the pebble seat which means having to remove the baby from the seat everytime which is a pain.

as far as i know we have to get it sent to uk for repair. obviously this disruption just would not work. is there anywhere in Dublin that can fix the base. so we could have it back in the day? anybody got advice they can share on how to get it repaired hassle free please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Maybe it’d be worth ringin Tony kealys in Dublin, even if you didn’t buy there I think they offer repairs on prams and are a huge seller of car seats so might be able to help or at least tell you if the advice you got is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Wexy86

If you contact their Facebook page they’ll send you a few trouble shooting tips and advise the quickest way to get fixed if the tips done work, really efficient customer service.

On my base there is a an emergency release underneath, had to recline it fully. Under the grey lever there a square - you need a pliers or something to pull the wire that’s inside the hole and it should release the seat, if you get it out make sure that there is no debris on the base, mine used to get stuck because of stuff stuck in it.

Advertisement