Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I speak with a staff member in my branch, without actually having to go there

Options
  • 30-03-2018 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

How can I speak with a staff member in my branch, without actually having to go there in person- which means taking a half day from work? I used get great service from the staff in the branch (Rathmines) but it’s now impossible to get hold of anyone on the phone. Ringing just brings me to a suicide trap of phone menus, none of which ever cover my very specific query. It’s not as if I need to call often - maybe once a year- and it was always a quick way of sorting something out.

I’m very tempted to go for the ‘mortgage appointment ‘ option on the menu, just to get hold of an actual person.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask what you’re calling in relation to and I’ll be happy to see if I can help you here and if not I’ll certainly be able get the correct number that you can call for your query?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement