Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[deleted]

• 30-03-2018 11:23am
    Site Banned Posts: 69 ✭✭

Why can you find nothing about this online from any mainstream media? Why did no newspapers report anything about this? Not only [mod delete] but other royals and British politicians including Ted Heath former British Prime Minister.

[mod delete]

The Kincora boys home was alleged to have been controlled by MI5, residents of the Kincora boys home even named [mod delete] as one of the regular visitors of the boys home but British media didn't pay any attention to it nor did Irish media.

Who controls the media? The media only report things that benefit the top tier agenda.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You got lost again....

Conspiracy theories is where the paranoia goes.

• Site Banned Posts: 69 ✭✭Jacko753

endacl wrote: »
    You got lost again....

Eh this is not a conspiracy theory [mod delete] has been named by residents of the Kincora boys home as a regular visitor.

You got lost again....

I don't blame you you've probably never even heard of the Kincora boys home when new news comes out it's usually buried in the papers among the articles of how terrorists are planning to kill us all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

“Who controls the media? The media only report things that benefit the top tier agenda.”

“Who controls the media? The media only report things that benefit the top tier agenda.”

That's one small line of the thread and I always found it strange how stuff like this really shocking stuff barely gets mentioned by the media.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Jacko753 wrote: »
    Eh this is not a conspiracy theory Mountbatten has been named by residents of the Kincora boys home as a regular visitor.

Do you have any links/references which detail the alleged connections he had to Kincora?

flogen wrote: »
    Do you have any links/references which detail the alleged connections he had to Kincora?

https://exaronews.com/richard-kerr-names-powerful-men-who-covered-up-kincora/

There's one it is very hard to find stuff online about it, [mod delete] has been rumoured to be a paedophile even long before Richard Kerr spoke out it's never mentioned in the mainstream media but its known by a lot of the general public.

Any articles or videos about [mod delete] with a comment section there is always a lot of people who mention him being a paedophile, that's what made me look into it, why the hell is there so much talk about it but it's so hard to find anything about it it's only when you dig deep you realise why people are calling him a paedophile.

The Kincora scandal which is labelled in other countries as the biggest scandal in British history has received only a small amount of coverage in Ireland and the UK they merely throw the public a bone with the occasional news article which reveals only a fraction of the actual allegations of what was going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Jacko's gone a bit wacko...

Jacko's gone a bit wacko...

Ah yes if it's no reported by the BBC or RTE it couldn't be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

https://exaronews.com/richard-kerr-names-powerful-men-who-covered-up-kincora/

There's one it is very hard to find stuff online about it, [mod delete] has been rumoured to be a paedophile even long before Richard Kerr spoke out it's never mentioned in the mainstream media but its known by a lot of the general public.

Any articles or videos about [mod delete] with a comment section there is always a lot of people who mention him being a paedophile, that's what made me look into it, why the hell is there so much talk about it but it's so hard to find anything about it it's only when you dig deep you realise why people are calling him a paedophile.

The Kincora scandal which is labelled in other countries as the biggest scandal in British history has received only a small amount of coverage in Ireland and the UK they merely throw the public a bone with the occasional news article which reveals only a fraction of the actual allegations of what was going on.

[mod delete]

so what do you know that they don't?

• Advertisement

my3cents wrote: »
    Where it says

so what do you know that they don't?

There is plenty of other sources but [mod delete] to be visiting a boys home where children are known to have been solicited to high ranking politicians, senior police officers and senior MI5 officers along with many other people with a high status in society and that's not enough to arouse your suspicion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Ah yes if it's no reported by the BBC or RTE it couldn't be true

You have interpreted my post so well. Good job :)

Joshua Cardwell, an east Belfast Unionist Party of Northern Ireland (UPNI) councillor and Stormont MP who formerly chaired the Belfast Corporation Welfare Committee responsible for children's' homes, died by suicide in 1982 after making a statement to the RUC in March over Kincora.

It was alleged he had mentioned [mod delete], the files relating to the interview have been "lost".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Turnipman

There is plenty of other sources ......

In that case, why not post some links to them?

Because not everyone reading this thread would have your in-depth knowledge of this vitally important issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Why can you find nothing about this online from any mainstream media? Why did no newspapers report anything about this? Not only [mod delete] but other royals and British politicians including Ted Heath former British Prime Minister.

[mod delete]

The Kincora boys home was alleged to have been controlled by MI5, residents of the Kincora boys home even named [mod delete] as one of the regular visitors of the boys home but British media didn't pay any attention to it nor did Irish media.

Who controls the media? The media only report things that benefit the top tier agenda.

Your last thread was about British propaganda. What you're inferring now, without proof, is just more propaganda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

0010001 wrote: »
    Police raided Lord Bramall at the same time they raided Leon Brittan.  

Bramall was chief of staff to Mountbatten.

This dumb forum won't let me post links so just search for bramall from the Exaro link that was posted above.

Was the the same raid where the police paid out £100K in compensation for getting it wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

my3cents wrote: »
    Was the the same raid where the police paid out £100K in compensation for getting it wrong?

Those protestants..... up to no good as usual :D

Interesting story if true but more facts or reputable sources needed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Eh this is not a conspiracy theory [mod delete] has been named by residents of the Kincora boys home as a regular visitor.

How does being a visitor = being a child molester?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

usually buried in the papers among the articles of how terrorists are planning to kill us all.

Tell that to Paedar Heffron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

And to all the victims of the Manchester bombings and the London attack...

But sure the terrorists are made up by the Reptile Skinsuit alien overlords...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

So the only link you've given to back up the allegation claims he visited the place (but nothing more). Beyond that you talk about claims that someone made an allegation. Are you still wondering why the media (mainstream and niche) hasn't reported this story? You do realise that there's a need for facts to report on - not claims of claims or insinuations based on claims?

I'm locking this thread and editing some posts to remove the accusations made (I've tried to keep as much as possible without anyone being identified). You can't libel the dead, but I don't see why that should allow you to post serious and completely unsubstantiated claims against someone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement