Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoddy service

Options
  • 30-03-2018 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭

Just off the phone to one of your call handlers. I was unimpressed with the level of service, both price gouging and unable to give me the information I required.

I’ve recently changed address, this brought up an increase in premium and an administration fee. It seemed unreasonably steep, and I suspect it’s because I’ve no choice but to accept it or go somewhere else, and the hassle that entails.

The second thing was asking for a quote to switch the vehicle. A named driver on the policy didn’t meet the criteria for cover, which is fair enough, but you couldn’t give me a quote to remove them and see out the duration of the policy as sole driver. Surely this should be straightforward?

The call handler was extremely difficult to understand, even in the way they explained things, for example stating figures as “one hundred and ninety one” instead of €100.91

Can somebody else please take a look at this for me?

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi Aint Eazy Being Cheezy, we are sorry to hear this. Can you DM me with your policy details and we can look into this for you. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Hi Lisa

Can you give me a call please, I’d like to go ahead with the changes we spoke about the last time.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 1 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Anya

Hi Aint Eazy Being Cheezy. I can see that you got speaking with our Customer Care Team to complete your changes. Let us know if we can be of any more assistance. Thanks, Anya 

Advertisement