Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft for ps4

Options
  • 30-03-2018 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭

Hey experts.

Need advice on Minecraft for the ps4. I have 3 kids who share a PS4 but have their own accounts on it. They have me driven demented to get them Minecraft.

Is Minecraft a one player game or can they play together? Only one of them has ps+ also, will this be an issue? It says multiplayer so is at as long as one has ps+ or has it to be all 3?

Hope my query makes sense

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

Owryan wrote: »
    Hey experts.

Need advice on Minecraft for the ps4. I have 3 kids who share a PS4 but have their own accounts on it. They have me driven demented to get them Minecraft.

Is Minecraft a one player game or can they play together? Only one of them has ps+ also, will this be an issue? It says multiplayer so is at as long as one has ps+ or has it to be all 3?

Hope my query makes sense

Looking at the box art I don't think they would be able to play split screen (offline multiplayer)
    If you are looking for multiplayer games that can be played on a single console look at the back of the game box art and it will say how many people can play (offline and online)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Cheers. I was going by the blurb on PSN. I have no idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

My nieces definitely play splitscreen together on their ps4 so I looked it up, and it looks like you can have upto four local players.
    Here is some info on it.

I've never never seen 3 or 4 players together myself but definitely at least two can play at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Ive played it up to 4 player split screen with my kids great little game too!

Eoinbmw wrote: »
    Ive played it up to 4 player split screen with my kids great little game too!

Did they all have to have an active ps+ sub?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

One ps sub mine, they all have own accounts on my system!

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

No you only need ps+ for online play.
    Another really good multiplayer game for kids (and adults) is overcooked it's hard enough these days to find offline multiplayer games.

cheers folks, they ended up buying rocket league instead :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement