If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote on Hisense 49N5700

Options
  • 30-03-2018 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi!
    I received our new AV system from you last week, thanks so much for shipping so quickly!
    I feel we need to add a new TV to that as well and spotted the Hisense 49N5700 which seems to be sufficient for our needs as it's big enough, supports 4K, has good reviews and comes with 6 years warranty (can you confirm?)
    What would be your best price on this TV including delivery to county Meath?
    Thanks,
    Robin

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

robinvn wrote: »
    Hi!
    I received our new AV system from you last week, thanks so much for shipping so quickly!
    I feel we need to add a new TV to that as well and spotted the Hisense 49N5700 which seems to be sufficient for our needs as it's big enough, supports 4K, has good reviews and comes with 6 years warranty (can you confirm?)
    Thanks,
    Robin
    Hi robinvn,

The Hisense 49N5700 is a great entry level TV and the below quoted prices include a 6 year guarantee and shipping.

The best price will be either £405.99 sterling or 469 euro.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 28 robinvn

Hi!
    Thanks,
    Robin
    Hi robinvn,

The Hisense 49N5700 is a great entry level TV and the below quoted prices include a 6 year guarantee and shipping.

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Thank for getting back to me.
    I see that's the current list price plus the regular shipping cost.
    Any chance the shipping cost could be dropped for a repeat customer?
    Thanks,
    Robin

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi!
    Thanks,
    Robin
    Hi robinvn,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,
    Thank for getting back to me.
    I see that's the current list price plus the regular shipping cost.
    Any chance the shipping cost could be dropped for a repeat customer?
    Thanks,
    Robin
    Hi Robin,

There are certain items I would be able to drop the shipping charge on however on this particular TV the website price is literally the best I can do on it I'm afraid.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.