Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dovpo MVV - Charging batteries

Options
  • 30-03-2018 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

Just got a Dovpo MVV ecigarette over the last week or two, this one I had to buy batteries for, currently charging them at the moment on an external charger with the LEDs at red, how long does it take to charge the two batteries, the ecig packet itself doesn't give any idea nor the packaging that came with the external charger so I've no idea how long the charge is going to be nor what colour the LED turns to for showing as fully charged, is there a PDF instruction manual online as Gearbest requires you to register and log in to download the PDF. Thanks for any help.

20170214094350_16275.jpg

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Just got a Dovpo MVV ecigarette over the last week or two, this one I had to buy batteries for, currently charging them at the moment on an external charger with the LEDs at red, how long does it take to charge the two batteries, the ecig packet itself doesn't give any idea nor the packaging that came with the external charger so I've no idea how long the charge is going to be nor what colour the LED turns to for showing as fully charged, is there a PDF instruction manual online as Gearbest requires you to register and log in to download the PDF. Thanks for any help.

20170214094350_16275.jpg

What batteries and charger are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Usually, the light will turn to green or off once the batteries are fully charged. If they were fully drained when you got them, they might take a few hours, depends on the speed of the charger as Stuart asked

Tip: get another set of batteries ... you'll be glad you did every time you have to put the others on charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

The charger is a Xtar MC2 micro-usb li-ion battery charger and the batteries are Diamond Mist batteries.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The charger is a Xtar MC2 micro-usb li-ion battery charger and the batteries are Diamond Mist batteries.

That might be your problem, cheap charger and batteries I have never heard of, most likely re-wraps. For a mod like this you really want genuine Sony/Samsung or LG

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

That charger only has 1 amp charging so that's why its taking so long to charge. Get another set or two of Sony or LG batteries like Thecageyone suggested, just for quality of life reasons alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 flyaway99

I know its years ago but for anyone else who reads this - XTAR make a good charger - the slower the better when it comes to battery charging for vapes - the batteries might be chinese rewraps though hope you got a good set of samsung sanyo sony or LG's since.. nice mod - Hawkwind - **** great band.

Advertisement