Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circuit of Kerry rally 2018

Options
  • 30-03-2018 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Any idea where to find details of the route of this years rally?

Due for April 8th and the only info I can find is that it will be on 110km of "Dingle Peninsula" roads. Nothing on KCC website about road closures and the organisers are very vague too. I see a Coillte notice about access to Glanteenassig being restricted for most of the day but not much else.
    Should I just assume we'd have been notified by now if roads in our area were to be affected?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

In total the route will comprise of 110kms of timed stages over classic and demanding Dingle Peninsula roads

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

Roads in West Kerry that have not been used in seven years form the backbone of the rally, with the addition of another valley stage that has not been used since the late 1990s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

http://www.rally.ie/index.php/stories/180326-125119

Some more info here under 'press release 1', stages for each day are laid out.

Advertisement