Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PUK needed for business phone

Options
  • 30-03-2018 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi guys, hoping someone can help. My work phone is registered with eir and I accidentally locked the sim today. I need to get the PUK code but am not having any luck on the website chat and it says business customer services closes at 6. The phone is years old so don't have the original box. Anyone any ideas? Need this phone badly for work calls over the bank holiday weekend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi guys, hoping someone can help. My work phone is registered with eir and I accidentally locked the sim today. I need to get the PUK code but am not having any luck on the website chat and it says business customer services closes at 6. The phone is years old so don't have the original box. Anyone any ideas? Need this phone badly for work calls over the bank holiday weekend
    Hi TheIronyMaiden ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement