Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tariff Prices...

Options
  • 31-03-2018 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Can you please tell me the tariffs for pre pay mobile im not looking for plans just that i can top up as i need ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

torrevieja wrote: »
    Can you please tell me the tariffs for pre pay mobile im not looking for plans just that i can top up as i need ?
    Hi torrevieja ,

Once you have used your data allowance you will automatically be directed to our data day pass which will be charged at €1.99 per 100mb, instead of being directed to an opt-in page to accept the out bundle charges. Our out of bundle data usage rate is reducing from 99c to 2c per MB of data effective the 26th of September 2017. The out of bundle rate is the charge for any data used outside of your data day pass.

Once you are opted into an offer, we will let you know when you reach 80% and 100% of your data allowance, and there are lots of great ways to check your data usage e.g. text ‘balance data’ to 50104 or log on to my eir.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement