Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Institute of Education (IOE)

Options
  • 31-03-2018 4:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hello,

could anyone who attended/attends the institute send me a pm? I just have a few questions :)

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NorthsiderDub

Hey I'm in the Institute but I'm new so I don't know how to PM. PM me and I'll answer any questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NorthsiderDub

Well he hasn't replied yet. If anyone has questions about the institute feel free to PM me and I'll answer honestly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

He hasn't been online since he posted. Sometimes these one post accounts are just testing the ground for spamming.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 alexandrrax7

abc112233 wrote: »
    hello,

could anyone who attended/attends the institute send me a pm? I just have a few questions :)

thanks!

I am PM me

Advertisement