Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 33 Transfers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

With one eye on future GW's (No FH and only 8 GW35 players)
    Who goes?

Salah, Gudmonsson, Miki?

Miki all day, no question for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

With one eye on future GW's (No FH and only 8 GW35 players)
    Who goes?

Salah, Gudmonsson, Miki?

Mkhitaryan is being assessed: "He will be out for Sunday. He has a scan and the fear is that his MCL has been touched. We’ll know more soon. For how long he will be out, I don’t know." Ospina could return in 2/3 weeks. Maitland-Niles "might be back for Moscow." #AFC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

I’m tempted to go with another Arsenal or Liverpool player to keep the same number of GW35 players.
    Needs to be cheaper than Miki.
    Is the Ox a shout?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I’m tempted to go with another Arsenal or Liverpool player to keep the same number of GW35 players.
    Is the Ox a shout?

was only thinking that this morning :cool:

manual_man wrote: »
    -12 done :o

Think I will be following a -4

Salah/Kenedy

Murray/Kane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

naughtb4 wrote: »

Salah/Kenedy

Murray/Kane

Ooh. I didn't ditch Mo mind you

Is the Ox a shout?

Ramsey is a very streakey player and has been in good form lately, was a bit of a rotation risk with Wilshere but with Miki out he should be nailed on.

danganabu wrote: »
    Ramsey is a very streakey player and has been in good form lately, was a bit of a rotation risk with Wilshere but with Miki out he should be nailed on.

Thanks but I am currently favouring Ox as it gives me enough change to upgrade Auba or Lukaku to Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

Thanks but I am currently favouring Ox as it gives me enough change to upgrade Auba or Lukaku to Kane

Why would you go with the Ox? He offers very little returns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Would Willian not be a better buy,has a double game week and chance of return is higher imo.Chelsea playing for 4th and Ox maybe rotated?Salah being rested might get him minutes tho and you are saving alot on price but Willain with the double game week is very tempting me.

• Advertisement

Brego888 wrote: »
    Why would you go with the Ox? He offers very little returns.
    Would Willian not be a better buy,has a double game week and chance of return is higher imo.Chelsea playing for 4th and Ox maybe rotated?Salah being rested might get him minutes tho and you are saving alot on price but Willain with the double game week is very tempting me.

The main reason for me is the GW35 (I have no free hit).
    You both might be right though, I'll give it some more thought....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'd usually say avoid ox . However with can and llalana out. Liverpool now have 7 players for the front 6 and the likes of milner and Henderson will need to be protected. The ox is younger and hoping to go to the WC and is fairly fresh so could prove a shrewd pick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

The main reason for me is the GW35 (I have no free hit).
    You both might be right though, I'll give it some more thought....

I will be upgrading Lukaku to Kane after the DGW and there not much of a stretch,I dont have the FH either or the WC,always find loading up on players just for the sake of playing usually doesnt work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

My midfield is:
    Salah Willian Arnautovic Mkhitaryan McArthur
    Need to dump Mkhitaryan.

I'm looking at a Man City midfielders and can afford either Sterling, Sane or Silva.
    Man city when they win the league are obviously vulnerable to rotation. Who out of the above 3 is most safe do you think? I'm leaning towards Silva.

Not worried about week 34 as I'm free hitting. Concerned about week 35 as I've just the bare 11 playing as it stands

I'd usually say avoid ox . However with can and llalana out. Liverpool now have 7 players for the front 6 and the likes of milner and Henderson will need to be protected. The ox is younger and hoping to go to the WC and is fairly fresh so could prove a shrewd pick.

I've just seen a supposed Liverpool team for tomorrow though and ox ,salah and firmino aren't in it.

Karius clyne lovren vvd moreno(if fit) Henderson milner wijnaldum mane ings solanke is the rumoured team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Karius clyne lovren vvd moreno(if fit) Henderson milner wijnaldum mane ings solanke is the rumoured team.

The only thing that makes me doubt that team is Milner starting. Be surprised to see him start 3 games in 6 days.

I was expecting a 4-2-3-1 to be honest, with Firmino as the '10'.

Thanks for that!
    No Robertson either(as I suspected) shows how I really need to replace someone...Back to the drawing board.

manual_man wrote: »
    naughtb4 wrote: »

Salah/Kenedy

Murray/Kane

Ooh. I didn't ditch Mo mind you

Yeah I have total Salah fear right now, its hovering over the confirm button

Thanks for that!
    No Robertson either(as I suspected) shows how I really need to replace someone...Back to the drawing board.

So, I've narrowed it down to Willian or Gross.....gonna just have to take the hit on one less GW35 player...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Choices
    A. 33 Lukaku to Kane, 34 Aubamayang to LUKAKU.BB 34
    B. 33.- 4 Barnes/Salah to Kennedy/Kane 34.Vardy to Aubamayang BB in 37.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Vardy in for firminho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Alonso to Davis
    Firmino to Kane

Done.

Still have Salah

All a week ealier than planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Salah -> Hazard
    Aguero -> Kane
    Wilson -> Aubamayang

Wildcard next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Salah -> Hazard
    Aguero -> Kane
    Wilson -> Aubamayang

Wildcard next week!

I'd have to take out a second mortgage to afford that, are you cashing bad cheques? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Salah -> Son

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Thinking of Alonso and Auba to Christy and Kane for a -4.
    Would gladly hold off if I thought Auba (c) would match Kane (c) but with Mikhi out and Arsenal unreliable, I am not sure.

Arsenal are not unreliable at home in fact they have scored 13 in their last 4 home games and Southampton are very poor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Who to get in for Salah....

Hazard or Alli?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

COH wrote: »
    Who to get in for Salah....

Hazard or Alli?

Depends on your circumstances. If you don’t have a FH available for GW35 I wouldn’t be selling Salah. A leaky Bournemouth at home in 34, WBA away in 35 when others have no game and Stoke at home in 36.

Advertisement