Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling Spins

Options
  • 31-03-2018 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Hi all!

Admin, first of all please feel free to delete this thread if there is already a similar one here! A few years ago some people from this used to meet up on Saturday mornings and head off for spins which was great fun.

I have been away from boards in a few years and cycling also actually; except just cycling in and out work..

I’ve just purchased a new bike so I’m back!! I’m based in the city centre and I’m hoping to go out to Howth a few evenings a week now with the longer evenings. Also on for other spins. Is there any groups here where people arrange to meet up for spins?

I’m doing the Mullingar to Athlone Greenway tomorrow. Be very flat but just looking forward to getting out for a decent spin :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Steve SilverMint

Have you looked at joining a local cycling club? Great time of year to do so, build your fitness over the spring and maybe even attempt a few Sportives over the summer.

Advertisement