Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir blocking sms from bank

Options
  • 01-04-2018 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hi there, can eir explain why verified by visa texts from my bank (BOI) are not getting delivered anymore? Nothing has changed on my end but the texts never arrive.

Heading off excuses before they are used:
    Yes I have checked with the bank and nothing changed on their end.
    Yes I had coverage at the time (the purchase was made from my phone).
    Yes my contact details with the bank are correct (I was receiving these texts before with no issue).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

No response? Does this mean eir are aware of the problem and don't have a response, or don't want to respond?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

No response? Does this mean eir are aware of the problem and don't have a response, or don't want to respond?
    Hi Slutmonkey57b,

We were aware that there was an issue, we have since been advised as of last week that its resolved.

Are you still experiencing an issue?

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Thanks, I'll try again and see what happens. Slightly frustrating that I've had to run around the houses trying to find out what's going on. If eir are having issues like this they really should be proactive about telling people.

Advertisement