Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Account - TD NTCE

Options
  • 01-04-2018 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently checked my current account and found a lodgement of a small amount with the description of TD NTCE. What does this reference mean?

I think it might be one of my savings accounts has been closed and the amount has been lodged unit my current account. Appreciate if you could let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi sinjin_smythe,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

This transaction would be from your term deposit account. You would have given notice to withdraw or close the account as the funds would be transferred to the nominated account where the DD comes from.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kareana  

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Hi sinjin_smythe,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

This transaction would be from your term deposit account. You would have given notice to withdraw or close the account as the funds would be transferred to the nominated account where the DD comes from.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kareana  

Cheers, thought it too good to be true to be some sort of error 😀

Advertisement