Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dungeons and Dragons - Attack of the Colossi

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Tolliric checks on Leo. She looks in particular for any blue armor shirts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

sKeith wrote: »
    Buwin scans the area for someone to attack, just for the hell of it.
    Another giant wereshark, this time crossbred with a centaur comes smashing through killing other men sent up to the battleship.

wkNkyf.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Buwin charges at the giant werecentaurshark and shouts "Kamehameha" charging his attack as he runs just before the hit he adds a deafening "Kaoiken".

Necrominus wrote: »
    Tolliric checks on Leo. She looks in particular for any blue armor shirts.
    She finds none.

"Eh like quit living in the past man" Leo says and then dies.

Buwin charges at the giant werecentaurshark and shouts "Kamehameha" charging his attack as he runs.

Tolliric rolls her eyes at the line stealing Buwin. She wanders over to the attractive tiger and flutters her eyelashes.

'So... you shoot stuff here often?'

She gestures at the wereshark.

Buwin charges at the giant werecentaurshark and shouts "Kamehameha" charging his attack as he runs just before the hit he adds a deafening "Kaoiken".

Buwin erupts with a red aura and fires the beam straight into the giant centaur weresharks head splitting it open instantly. The giant centaur wereshark drops dead.

Looking through its ruined body she finds a qualification certificate. This was no mere giant centaur wereshark, it was a black belt Capoeira giant centaur wereshark.

Tolliric rolls her eyes at the line stealing Buwin. She wanders over to the attractive tiger and flutters her eyelashes.

'So... you shoot stuff here often?'

She gestures at the wereshark.
    "I will have one badass moment in this entire module. Until then I will remain silent and have you all admire me like you usually do."

quickbeam wrote: »
    "Not to worry Buwin, plenty more overcompensating zomb-were-shark-pires you and your fluffy cat can help us with."
    A voice enters the room on the intercom.

"How very perceptive of you Mr. Dodderic. You have felled two of my children. But can you reach me?"

Tolliric looks around for more weresharks, hoping that the mere mention of more weresharks does not, in fact, bring on more... well, weresharks.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Dodderic searches for an exit to the room where the rest of the evils might reside. Also wonders what happened to the hording range of zombies from earlier.

• Advertisement

Tolliric looks around for more weresharks, hoping that the mere mention of more weresharks does not, in fact, bring on more... well, weresharks.
    "Looking for me?" another Giant Centaur Wereshark enters.

He has a black belt like his last brother.

"So you notice the belt, but let me warn you, I am no mere black belt Capoeira giant centaur wereshark" he utters drawing a cutlass "I am a pirate black belt Capoeira giant centaur wereshark"

Tolliric charges the pirate black belt Capoeira giant centaur wereshark and charges her Dragon Fist for combat

OOC: Yeah, I know Dragonball Z too :P

quickbeam wrote: »
    Dodderic searches for an exit to the room where the rest of the evils might reside. Also wonders what happened to the hording range of zombies from earlier.
    An exit lies in the NorthEastern corner of the current room.

Tolliric charges the pirate black belt Capoeira giant centaur wereshark and charges her Dragon Fist for combat

OOC: Yeah, I know Dragonball Z too :P
    "Ryūken Bakuhatsu" she screams splitting the Pirate black belt Capoeira giant centaur wereshark into pieces.

Tolirric heads for the exit in the North Eastern corner lest yet another wereshark appear as if created by some evil being.

Buwin checks the werecentaursharks corpse for potions and spells, then joins dodderic in the northeastern corner of the room, ready to continue exploring.

"Hey, wait up, don't go without your old friend Dodderic too."

Buwin checks the werecentaursharks corpse for potions and spells, then joins dodderic in the northeastern corner of the room, ready to continue exploring.
    Buwin finds a scroll of Teleportation.

"after you dodderic, lead the way"

• Advertisement

Fourier wrote: »
    Buwin finds a scroll of Teleportation.
    He takes this.

The three heroes hold hands and Dodderic activates the transportation device.

The trio run enter into a room whose door seals shut and then a gas is released from the floor.

The gas is lycanthropic and turns one of them into a Werewolf. The room is designed to trap the smell of the others meat, soon the wolf will kill the other two. But who is the wolf?

A magical field surrounds the Tiger, preventing him from interacting with the others. He remains silent, ripped, but silent.

Tolliric wonders if there is a new level of Super Saiyan she can reach in order to find the wolf.

'Super Saiyan - feminist mode'

She muses.

"okay, what the ell is going on?" Buwin looks for exits.

"okay, what the ell is going on?" Buwin looks for exits.
    A magical spell seals the room. Only wolf blood will cancel the spell.

• Advertisement

Dodderic reckons Buwin is the werewolf as the statistics doesn't lie.

Buwin charges dodderic, "die wolf"

Dodderic deflects the sneak attack.

Tolleric draws her sword.

'Ok, which one of you is it? Tell me the truth now!'

Buwin reevauluates, "Truth is i feel perfectly normal, no effect from the gas, you?"

• Advertisement

Buwin reevauluates, "Truth is i feel perfectly normal, no effect from the gas, you?"

'Normal. Aside from my typical feminist rages that is.'

She looks at Dodderic.

'And you?'

"Might have a touch of the fleas."

The ceiling begins to descend, with spikes on it.

Buwin shouts "KameHameHa" this time attackking dodderic, "No deflecting this time"

Tolliric is concerned with Dodderic's response.

'Fleas? Any strong feelings of howling in the forest?'

She looks at Buwin.

'Normal you say?'

Buwin blasts Dodderic apart, killing him instantly. The smell of blood drives Tolliric mad and she rips Buwin to pieces. She sheds a bit of her own blood on their weapons opening the door.

A magic spell overcomes Buwin and Dodderics bodies. A teleportation spell placed on them by the army. Two new individuals stand in their place.

"I don't want to be alon in this fight, so one or two of you have to die, i'll die fighting werewolf scum"

Tolliric makes a run for the door to avoid being attacked by these new people

Irverk looks around.

Irverk looks around.
    He stands over the bloody body of his battle brother Buwin. Rage fills him. The kind of rage that gives one +2 damage against werewolves.

• Advertisement

"Who are you two, and what are you doing here?" demanded the sniveling Gholfin.

Irverk searches Buwins remains for weapons.

He picks up the meat hook.

"You're not as stupid as you look, Irvek. I might see what this dead elf has on their person too. Oh, look, a freshly sharpened sword."

"two? well i am irverk, just teleported to this gory scene, this was my pal Buwin, and that other remains, i have no idea about, who is the two you speak of?"

Tolliric makes a run for the door to avoid being attacked by these new people
    She comes to a room containing only an elderly goat, an OldGoat one might say if one spelled and pronounced it as a single word.

"Oh yeah, i'm irverk, whats your name?"

Tolliric salutes the OldGoat.

'Kind goat, I am being attacked by my comrades. Would you stand with me in combat if I am not able to talk them down?'

"two? well i am irverk, just teleported to this gory scene, this was my pal Buwin, and that other remains, i have no idea about, who is the two you speak of?"

"This one is barely recognisable after the werewolf transformation, but I see by his sword that he was the elf Dodderic. I am Gholfin.

This pretty lady seems to be the only survivor"

• Advertisement

"Arrrgh, the pretty lady has run away from us."

Advertisement