Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching techno enthusiasts

Options
  • 01-04-2018 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all.
    A long time ago there was a young Dj from forsaken country called Croatia who tryed to change the world with his music. But unfortunately the only thing he got is a couple of beers for a all night gig.

He was disappointed and his heart was broken, so he decided to sell all of his equipment and just live a normal life.

But the internal flame kept warning his heart and the spirit is still here, with me.

Clearly, I am talking about myself.

I will probably buy new equipment very soon and try to organise an techno event during this spring or summer somewhere in Ireland.

I am looking anyone who is into Dj-ing, music production, or just wants to help to make this thing happen.

We are stronger together.

If there's anyone who would like to join me, please contact me here.

Thanks guys and girls!

Advertisement