Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The League is over - Who is going to be in the Super 8s?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Tellyium wrote: »
    Not sure who will make the super 8s, but they’ve already had a positive influence based on the change in attitude towards the earlier rounds. The Galway Mayo build up is tetchy, spiky and nervy (and that’s just the supporters!) Almost like the days before the back door. Great to see.

Great craic for the neutral alright. It's like a cross between The Late Late Toy Show & the Rose of Tralee

I'm eagerly awaiting.....in no particular order.

- David Brady making a complete and utter tool of himself. (Again.)
    - James Horan having a go at someone/something/one of the Seioge's & all of Galway is up in arms.
    - Former Mayo player (not D Brady) calls Galway over rated and/or describes last years victory as "lucky." Cue massive media controversy.
    - Joe Canning gets dragged into it all. (God knows why.)
    - David Brady finds his car.
    - Breheny scratches his arse and all of Mayo is up in arms.
    - The Mort starts appearing all over Off The Ball, Game On, Sunday Sport etc etc and I lose the will to live.
    - We all lose our $hit when the ref is named.
    - Lots of grumbling about Dublins resources.
    - Leroys miraculous recovery.

Did I miss anything?

Seriously, who needs Netflix boxsets with all that lot going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭Happyilylost

ProudDUB wrote:
    Did I miss anything?

Brolly insults Galways defensive tactics throwing shade at Tally. Tally calls Derry Londonderry. Brolly declares war on the west. Mayo still won't back up Galway.

John O Mahony goes into hiding for a month.

Galway release a "Rocky Promo" of Comer wrestling bulls.

Mayo respond with a video of Aido signing autographs.

Spillane insults both teams the day of the match. Everyone forgets it's a football match and start knocking seven shades of s***e out of each other before a ball is thrown in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,426 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

blanch152 wrote: »
    Mayo have not shown that they can overcome Connacht championship losses and still win the All-Ireland. Performing later in the championship doesn't win any medals.

It is quite bizarre to see Mayo supporters suggesting losses in the League and Championship to Galway don't matter when Mayo haven't won any national title in decades.

Once again this is the problem with being a Mayo fan.

Going SF, Final, Final, SF replay ET, SF replay, Final replay, Final in the past 7 seasons and losing three finals by a point to the greatest team of a generation is somehow seen as being of zero value because there was no win in the end.

I can tell you I don't know what it's like to see my team win an All Ireland, I'm sure it's fantastic, but I have loved every minute of watching Mayo since 2011.

Give that to me any day over losing to the likes of Meath, Antrim and Tipp.

If you ever get to win one you'll take losing to all those teams a hundred times over just to win it one more time. It's a feeling that cannot be matched. The tears in Croke Park after Galway won the hurling should be testament to the sheer elation of winning an All Ireland. You can have your moral losses and I'm sure the journey has been unreal for Mayo fans. For me it's All Ireland or London can knock us out for all it matters. Only one team wins. Losers aren't remembered.

If you ever get to win one you'll take losing to all those teams a hundred times over just to win it one more time. It's a feeling that cannot be matched. The tears in Croke Park after Galway won the hurling should be testament to the sheer elation of winning an All Ireland. You can have your moral losses and I'm sure the journey has been unreal for Mayo fans. For me it's All Ireland or London can knock us out for all it matters. Only one team wins. Losers aren't remembered.

It has and I'm not suggesting it's better than winning, I've not experienced the winning so I don't know, but what pisses me off is people telling me the journey is not worth it without the win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,400 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Once again this is the problem with being a Mayo fan.

Going SF, Final, Final, SF replay ET, SF replay, Final replay, Final in the past 7 seasons and losing three finals by a point to the greatest team of a generation is somehow seen as being of zero value because there was no win in the end.

I can tell you I don't know what it's like to see my team win an All Ireland, I'm sure it's fantastic, but I have loved every minute of watching Mayo since 2011.

Sure, you can claim better days than Galway, but since you started watching in 2011...

Cork have won two National Leagues
    Kerry have won an All-Ireland and a National League
    Donegal have won an All-Ireland
    Dublin, well Dublin have been Dublin.

So Mayo are joint-fifth (with every other county) over that time-period in terms of national titles.

They have won five Connacht, but none since 2015. Tyrone, Monaghan, Galway and Roscommon have also won provincial titles in that time-period.

Those are the bare facts, so being blase about exiting the Connacht championship and being worn out before the Super-8s just strikes me as a very strange attitude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭spurshero

People can say what they like . Reality is if this Mayo team we’re that great they would have an all Ireland . They pushed Dublin close but don’t beat them that’s what matters . Even leaving Dublin out of it if they were that good they would have won in 2012 v donegal or 2014 when an average Kerry team won it . No doubt there a good team . But they won’t be remembered as a great one outside of mayo. Can’t see this team winning one now .

Sure, you can claim better days than Galway, but since you started watching in 2011...

So Mayo are joint-fifth (with every other county) over that time-period in terms of national titles.

They have won five Connacht, but none since 2015. Tyrone, Monaghan, Galway and Roscommon have also won provincial titles in that time-period.

Those are the bare facts, so being blase about exiting the Connacht championship and being worn out before the Super-8s just strikes me as a very strange attitude.

I've been watching Mayo since the late '70s.

This run since 2011 has been amazing given what had come before.

Don't try to tell me it has not been enjoyable just because Mayo have not won an All Ireland.

And who said anything about being blase about not winning Connacht ?

Losing to Galway has not hurt Mayo's run to a final in the last 2 years but I don't get where you tough I suggested it would also be the case in 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Barlett

Bit of a pointless argument, whatever about All Irelands, I seriously doubt anyone in Cork would take their two National Leagues over Mayo’s last seven years.

Granted winning outright is important, but the journey often is just as important for fans , for example why were 82,000 people turning up for Leinster Quarter Finals involving Dublin ten years ago?

Not every team can win outright but you sure as hell can make special memories for your fans all the same . If winning trophies is the only thing that matters in sport, well a lot of people around the world are wasting their time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Barlett wrote: »
    why were 82,000 people turning up for Leinster Quarter Finals involving Dublin ten years ago?

Not every team can win outright but you sure as hell can make special memories for your fans all the same . If winning trophies is the only thing that matters in sport, well a lot of people around the world are wasting their time

Was just about to make that point myself.

Fr. Tod is right, the journey is often as important as the destination.

Dublin crowds fell off sharply after 2011 because the expectation had been satisfied. Twice filled CP for league games against Tyrone!

I have greatly enjoyed the AIs won, but some of best days were just going in hope. As a chap gets older, it is the being there that one remembers often, rather than the outcome, which is transitory anyway. Will all someday be statistics in a book, if there are still books!

• Advertisement

Bonniedog wrote:
    Was just about to make that point myself.

Bonniedog wrote:
    Fr. Tod is right, the journey is often as important as the destination.

Can't agree in any shape with this. If you don't reach the moon you're simply the guy that circled the moon a few times that no one remembers. Maybe it's different for other counties. Not trying to keep switching between codes but I enjoyed none of hurling exploits up to last year with Galway. Fair enough we haven't been as consistent as Mayo but we lost enough All Ireland's in the last ten years. And I enjoyed none of it. Ending up at home locked drunk after a night out putting on replays of Galway Vs Kilkenny (first game) wondering where it all went wrong crying into my beer is not my idea of fun. Or a wonderful journey. Ends in tears. They don't evaporate until you win one. I haven't watched Galway Vs Kilkenny since.

Everyone has their own approach I suppose.

Getting locked and depressed about losing is not going to change the result!

Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach.

Bonniedog wrote:

Winning one puts all the losses into the rear view mirror.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,400 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Everyone has their own approach I suppose.

Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach.

If you are Dublin or Kerry, you can be confident there will be another day, or Kilkenny, Tipperary or Cork in hurling.

However, if you are a Monaghan or Mayo football supporter, falling short all the time may be as good as it gets.

If you are Dublin or Kerry, you can be confident there will be another day, or Kilkenny, Tipperary or Cork in hurling.

However, if you are a Monaghan or Mayo football supporter, falling short all the time may be as good as it gets.

Then why do people bother playing at all, or going to see them? Or doing anything for that matter!

Most of us who played probably played with teams that won little or nothing.

Can't agree in any shape with this. If you don't reach the moon you're simply the guy that circled the moon a few times that no one remembers. Maybe it's different for other counties. Not trying to keep switching between codes but I enjoyed none of hurling exploits up to last year with Galway. Fair enough we haven't been as consistent as Mayo but we lost enough All Ireland's in the last ten years. And I enjoyed none of it. Ending up at home locked drunk after a night out putting on replays of Galway Vs Kilkenny (first game) wondering where it all went wrong crying into my beer is not my idea of fun. Or a wonderful journey. Ends in tears. They don't evaporate until you win one. I haven't watched Galway Vs Kilkenny since.

But who cares about who remembers ?

I don't care if in 22 years time someone in Cavan cannot remember what Mayo did between 2011 and 2017.

But I as a Mayo person sure as hell will remember all the highlights.

Bonniedog wrote:
    Then why do people bother playing at all, or going to see them? Or doing anything for that matter!

Bonniedog wrote:
    Most of us who played probably played with teams that won little or nothing.

It's all a dream. Dreams come true. For some counties it's less of a dream than others. No one sets out to lose. Every player on every team dreams of being All Ireland Champions. That's why we play. That's why we support. As illogical as it seems. Ask Leicester fans what dreaming can achieve.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Tellyium

But who cares about who remembers ?

I don't care if in 22 years time someone in Cavan cannot remember what Mayo did between 2011 and 2017.

But I as a Mayo person sure as hell will remember all the highlights.
    I’m after watching the last 4 minutes of the hurling final again. For about the 75th time since last September. It never gets old and it is not about the journey. It’s about the minute long rising roar as we realised the dream was about to become a reality. Don’t sell yerselves short by thinking the nearlys are anyway related to a barely. I really hope (if we don’t :) ) ye do. It would be unbelievable.

Tellyium wrote: »
    I’m after watching the last 4 minutes of the hurling final again. For about the 75th time since last September. It never gets old and it is not about the journey. It’s about the minute long rising roar as we realised the dream was about to become a reality. Don’t sell yerselves short by thinking the nearlys are anyway related to a barely. I really hope (if we don’t :) ) ye do. It would be unbelievable.

Ah of course & im not going to lie, every time I daydream about it, the hairs on the back of my neck rise with emotion but mainly because of my father who comes to all the games with me & what it would mean to him. Mayo will win the All Ireland again someday & I hope to god himself is about to see that ( and myself ), what a moment that would be.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

I've been watching Mayo since the late '70s.

This run since 2011 has been amazing given what had come before.

Don't try to tell me it has not been enjoyable just because Mayo have not won an All Ireland.

And who said anything about being blase about not winning Connacht ?

Losing to Galway has not hurt Mayo's run to a final in the last 2 years but I don't get where you tough I suggested it would also be the case in 2018.

It is quite amazing
    Considering that in 2011 they scraped over the line v Roscommon
    They've been on a different level since then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Dublin (obviously)
    Kerry (obviously)
    Monaghan (should be able to get through, even if they don't win Ulster)
    Galway (Should be able to get through even if they don't win Connacht)

At least one of Tipp/Cork (whoever wins this Munster semi should make it through)
    At least one of Mayo/Roscommon (Mayo will probably have to win Connacht, then again, Mayo are Mayo)
    At least one of Tyrone/Cavan (there will be at least two Ulster teams)

Last spot is hard to call bit will probably be another of the six above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

TrueGael wrote: »
    SO let me get this straight Dublin are guaranteed 2 Home Games to everyone elses 1 and also whoever plays them in their 'Croke Park' fixture will have 2 away matches which nobody else will have

And people who dare question Dublin's preferred status within the GAA bitter culchies:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Might as well call it the Dublin Juggernaut Invitational

Dublin will have one away game, two in a neutral venue and no home game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Flukey wrote: »
    Dublin will have one away game, two in a neutral venue and no home game.

deluded
    they will have two home games
    Croke Park is in Dublin
    are you saying Parc Ui Rinn is not a home game for Cork
    or that Newcastle West is not a home game for Limerick footballers?

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    deluded
    they will have two home games
    Croke Park is in Dublin
    are you saying Parc Ui Rinn is not a home game for Cork
    or that Newcastle West is not a home game for Limerick footballers?

My next door neighbour's house is in Dublin. It is not my home. The Gaelic Grounds is Limerick's home. Páirc Úi Chaoimh is Cork's home. Parnell Park, and only Parnell Park, is Dublin's home. How often do we have to tell you this? How often do we have to go through the anti-Dublin drivel that we get? The people who post such nonsense think the GAA was founded in 2011. So, for them:

Cork beating Dublin in the semi-final in 2010: Never happened.

Meath knocking 5 goals past Stephen Cluxton in 2010: Urban myth.

The "Startled Earwigs" of 2009: A story invented by the same people who invented Santa.

Tyrone hammering Dublin in the deluge in 2008: A fantasy.

Kerry beating Dublin in 2007: A work of fiction.

Ciarán McDonald's wonder point to win after Dublin were 7 points up in the second half in 2006: Nice story, but a fairytale.

Tyrone beating Dublin in the replay in 2005 and Mugsy's cracker of a goal in the drawn game: Pure nonsense.

The list goes on, back to 1995, when we won the All-Ireland. Then another list of misery for us goes back to 1983 and then another to 1977. We beat Kerry that year, but didn't beat them in the Championship again for 34 years, until 2011 (the year the GAA was founded), and they moan about not having beaten us in 7 years in the Championship. Those that believe that the GAA was founded in 2011, also believe it was temporarily abolished in 2012 and again in 2014, leaving Dublin with a 100% record of All-Irelands since the foundation of the GAA. The good news for Mayo fans is that their famine is 60 years shorter than the storytellers would have you believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

My next door neighbour's house is in Dublin. It is not my home. The Gaelic Grounds is Limerick's home. Páirc Úi Chaoimh is Cork's home. Parnell Park, and only Parnell Park, is Dublin's home. How often do we have to tell you this? How often do we have to go through the anti-Dublin drivel that we get? The people who post such nonsense think the GAA was founded in 2011. So, for them:

Cork beating Dublin in the semi-final in 2010: Never happened.

Meath knocking 5 goals past Stephen Cluxton in 2010: Urban myth.

The "Startled Earwigs" of 2009: A story invented by the same people who invented Santa.

Tyrone hammering Dublin in the deluge in 2008: A fantasy.

Kerry beating Dublin in 2007: A work of fiction.

Ciarán McDonald's wonder point to win after Dublin were 7 points up in the second half in 2006: Nice story, but a fairytale.

Tyrone beating Dublin in the replay in 2005 and Mugsy's cracker of a goal in the drawn game: Pure nonsense.

The list goes on, back to 1995, when we won the All-Ireland. Then another list of misery for us goes back to 1983 and then another to 1977. We beat Kerry that year, but didn't beat them in the Championship again for 34 years, until 2011 (the year the GAA was founded), and they moan about not having beaten us in 7 years in the Championship. Those that believe that the GAA was founded in 2011, also believe it was temporarily abolished in 2012 and again in 2014, leaving Dublin with a 100% record of All-Irelands since the foundation of the GAA. The good news for Mayo fans is that their famine is 60 years shorter than the storytellers would have you believe.

Please don't ruin this thread for everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

It was nice reading the list though.

elefant wrote: »
    Please don't ruin this thread for everyone.

I started the thread, hoping for an interesting discussion, but as usual, the anti-Dublin crowd soon got on board. They ruined it, as usual. Anyway, we are all looking forward to an interesting championship, as we can see if we ignore the anti-Dublin stuff in the thread. So thank you to those who have made good contributions in the thread. We can all look forward to a good summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭blowitupref

Padraic Joyce reckons the super 8 this July will be Dublin,Kerry,Mayo,Tyrone,Galway,Monaghan,Roscommon and Tipp will be interesting to see will he get all 8 right.

Padraic Joyce reckons the super 8 this July will be Dublin,Kerry,Mayo,Tyrone,Galway,Monaghan,Roscommon and Tipp will be interesting to see will he get all 8 right.

Becomes a bit of a lottery outside of likely provincial winners and finalists.

On form I would say his predictions are accurate but draw is bound to pit some of those above either against one another or teams like Donegal, maybe Cork or Cavan who would give some of them a run for their money. Also bound to be a surprise or two and draws which facilitate an unfancied team sneaking through. Will be interesting to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Becomes a bit of a lottery outside of likely provincial winners and finalists.

On form I would say his predictions are accurate but draw is bound to pit some of those above either against one another or teams like Donegal, maybe Cork or Cavan who would give some of them a run for their money. Also bound to be a surprise or two and draws which facilitate an unfancied team sneaking through. Will be interesting to watch.

100%

All things been equal the 8 teams I'd expect to compete in the super 8s.
    Dublin,Kerry,Tyrone,Galway,Mayo,Monaghan,Tipperary and Donegal.

Roscommon have a great chance of making the super 8s considering they have a guaranteed provincial final place and are making significant progress given their promotion to division one.

I hate to say it but I believe Dublin will win the four in a row.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

seligehgit wrote: »
    100%

Roscommon have a great chance of making the super 8s considering they have a guaranteed provincial final place and are making significant progress given their promotion to division one.

I'd have the same 8 but Roscommon ahead of Tipp. I think Armagh could potentially do something this year too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,420 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

seligehgit wrote: »
    100%

The first six were there in 2017 along with Armagh and Roscommon. In the last 10 years, 20 different counties have reached the last 8. Some of them like Wexford and Limerick have fallen on hard times. But most years an unlikely team does make it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

I think Clare could be a real darkhorse if there is to be one 'wildcard' team that makes it through, very under rated team.

danganabu wrote: »
    I think Clare could be a real darkhorse if there is to be one 'wildcard' team that makes it through, very under rated team.
    Doubt it. They have only reached the last 8 once since the Quarter finals was introduced in 2001 and that was round 4 win v against a Roscommon side that had only 6 days to recover from a Connacht final trimming.

Surely the GAA should just play Dublin’s neutral game in Cork’s brand new stadium - Dublin fans get to travel & Dublin get to win somewhere else. It is frustrating when every f**king second game in the Championship seems to be in Croke Park

Anyway sorry for going off topic

All depends on the draw.

Unless they pull off a huge shock and beat Kerry in Killarney they have 3 games to play to get to the QF, and even that is assuming they beat Limerick in the Munster quarter.

In those three games they could come up against the likes of Mayo, Galway, Donegal, Tryone or Monaghan.

Big ask.

Doubt it. They have only reached the last 8 once since the Quarter finals was introduced in 2001 and that was round 4 win v against a Roscommon side that had only 6 days to recover from a Connacht final trimming.
    All depends on the draw.

Unless they pull off a huge shock and beat Kerry in Killarney they have 3 games to play to get to the QF, and even that is assuming they beat Limerick in the Munster quarter.

In those three games they could come up against the likes of Mayo, Galway, Donegal, Tryone or Monaghan.

Big ask.

Could and probably should have beaten Mayo last year in Ennis, think they are considerably underrated, they are a solid Division 2 team whos progress has gone somewhat under the radar because of the rapid progression of their neighbours Tipperary who many have tipped here for the Super 8.

Clare seemed to have gotten the head staggers in a few games which may have cost them in promotion race? Maybe that's just me recalling the charge on the Tipp selector!

Could and probably should have beaten Mayo last year in Ennis, think they are considerably underrated, they are a solid Division 2 team whos progress has gone somewhat under the radar because of the rapid progression of their neighbours Tipperary who many have tipped here for the Super 8.
    To be fair that game was over as a contest when Mayo scored two goals in as many minutes shortly after half time. The could have probably should have beaten Mayo last year was Derry and Cork.

Tipp rated ahead of Clare based on what they have done underage and that many have the view they have better forwards than Clare and that they reached the All Ireland semi final a few years ago. Clare have got plenty of praise for holding their own in Div 2 and reaching the All Ireland Quarter final two years ago.

To be fair that game was over as a contest when Mayo scored two goals in as many minutes shortly after half time. The could have probably should have beaten Mayo last year was Derry and Cork.

Tipp rated ahead of Clare based on what they have done underage and that many have the view they have better forwards than Clare and that they reached the All Ireland semi final a few years ago. Clare have got plenty of praise for holding their own in Div 2 and reaching the All Ireland Quarter final two years ago.

I get all that and agree with most of it, was just putting them forward as a possible and was suprised they hadn't been mentioned to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I started the thread, hoping for an interesting discussion, but as usual, the anti-Dublin crowd soon got on board. They ruined it, as usual. Anyway, we are all looking forward to an interesting championship, as we can see if we ignore the anti-Dublin stuff in the thread. So thank you to those who have made good contributions in the thread. We can all look forward to a good summer.

What are your thoughts on the €1.5m ESB bill dublin were handed recently? Apparently one of the footballers left a light on the last time they played in Parnell park

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Gael85

Don't forget that was Clare 3rd game in 3 weeks at the time with a relatively small pick of players. They were in Division 3 that year against a Roscommon team in Division 1 semi final.

I would be all for Dublin footballers and hurlers playing home games in Parnell. Would be just about enough room for all our county board and season ticket holders.

And you think Croke Park and the hill is intimidating :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Gael85

Agree Clare a very underrated team. Colm Collins has worked miracles with this group considering a lot of the best club players are hurling or won't commit to county scene. Jamie Malone, Gary Brennan, Keelan Sexton and Eoin Cleary are good as any player in the country. The lack of bench has cost them in big games in league and championship over last couple years.

Tipp also have the benefit of not having to meet Kerry until a possible Munster final, thus putting them only a win away from the quarter finals if they get past an in transition Cork side, and lowly Waterford.

Clare have no such luxury.

Gael85 wrote: »
    Don't forget that was Clare 3rd game in 3 weeks at the time with a relatively small pick of players. They were in Division 3 that year against a Roscommon team in Division 1 semi final.
    I didn't forget the difference was Clare were coming into that game having won games and having momentum and confidence, the rossies had to recover from a trimming in a replay of a provincial final so that was their 3rd game in 3 weeks also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭C__MC

I dont see clare being anywhere near the super 8's, kerry to beat them comfortably in munster

Surprise packets
    Tipp
    Cavan
    Armagh for me

Advertisement