Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown Passwords not deleting

Options
  • 02-04-2018 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Hoping someone knows how to delete these permanently but in the settings > accounts & passwords > app & website passwords section I have 3 items which i have no idea about that can be deleted but reappear as soon as you go out and back in to that section.

The 3 items are:

eircomfree@eircompromorealm

guest@scstemp

guest@scstempxxxxxx

I have no idea how they got there but it seems dodgey I can’t delete them permanently. Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Any chance you got a friend to load music onto the phone at any time?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

kceire wrote: »
    Any chance you got a friend to load music onto the phone at any time?

No definitely not. Haven’t tried to jailbreak it or anything like that either. It seems like they are passwords of hot spots or something that i may have connected to but for some reason won’t delete.

It’s an iphone 7.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

GSPfan wrote: »
    No definitely not. Haven’t tried to jailbreak it or anything like that either. It seems like they are passwords of hot spots or something that i may have connected to but for some reason won’t delete.

It’s an iphone 7.

Do an iCloud back up.
    Then do a full reset.

Advertisement