Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

google ads on url forwarding

• 02-04-2018 2:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I am thinking of setting up a site for a niche market offering sub-domain redirects to their existing site. so it would be jowblogs.domain.ie.

I want to offer 3 packages

Free - with a frame showing google ad's
    Charge - no ad's and a choice of frame redirect or straight redirect
    Charge2 - as above but with an email address.

My question is does google allow this type of ad's? There wont be any sneaky stuff and I will allow the user to close the frame if they wish.

Any help would be greatful

Omega

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Short answer - no

Longer answer - you'd need to talk to them about it, as what you're trying to do isn't that uncommon, but would fall outside their standard terms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭omega42

Yea I've seen it places but it's always other companies ads rather than google, must drop them a line. Thanks for the info
    Blacknight wrote: »
    Short answer - no

Longer answer - you'd need to talk to them about it, as what you're trying to do isn't that uncommon, but would fall outside their standard terms

Advertisement