If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos 10% discount

Options
  • 02-04-2018 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I see that richersounds.com are offering a 10% discount with code SONOS10.  Are ye doing the same deal on richersounds.ie?  I tried going through to the checkout but couldn't find any where to enter a discount code.

Cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi folks,

I see that richersounds.com are offering a 10% discount with code SONOS10.  Are ye doing the same deal on richersounds.ie?  I tried going through to the checkout but couldn't find any where to enter a discount code.

Cheers.
    No problem - I understand it just launched this morning and it's not set up on our website but if you give the guys in-store a shout they will look after you or if you would prefer to order online just fire ahead and pop us a mail at the same time and we will process your order and pop thru a 10% refund on the Sonos at the same time..

ATVB

John mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

No problem - I understand it just launched this morning and it's not set up on our website but if you give the guys in-store a shout they will look after you or if you would prefer to order online just fire ahead and pop us a mail at the same time and we will process your order and pop thru a 10% refund on the Sonos at the same time..

ATVB

John mc & crew

It's £314 for two sonos play one on richersounds.com, it's £360 on richersounds.ie ( both with 10% discount) will you price match?

givecredit wrote: »

ATVB

John mc & crew

It's £314 for two sonos play one on richersounds.com, it's £360 on richersounds.ie ( both with 10% discount) will you price match?
    We will happily do the Play 1 two pack at £349 less 10% over the holiday weekend for you.

ATVB

John McDonald & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

We will happily do the Play 1 two pack at £349 less 10% over the holiday weekend for you.

ATVB

John McDonald & Crew

I am referring to the play one, not the older model play 1. A 2 pack play 1 is already £298 without 10% discount.

ATVB

John McDonald & Crew

I am referring to the play one, not the older model play 1. A 2 pack play 1 is already £298 without 10% discount.
    Give credit,

apologies I'm on hols at the  moment so I'm not in the office with access to pricing - give me 5 and I'll check for you or you can give the guys in-store a call?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Give credit,

no problem, checked it out and we are happy to do 2 of the new Sonos Play ONE at £314.10 with shipping at £6.99

Apologies for the issue earlier - I was trying to reply in a supermarket :D

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Hi folks,

Cheers.

ATVB

John mc & crew
    Hi John,

I sent you a PM with the order number if you can pass it onto whoever is looking after the order.

Thanks again.

Hi folks,

Cheers.

ATVB

John mc & crew
    Hi John,

I sent you a PM with the order number if you can pass it onto whoever is looking after the order.

Thanks again.
    SELF,

apologies for the delay but the store is closed now as we are only open until 17:00 today - can I ask the guys to give you a shout in the morning?

Keep me posted,

John Mc & Crew 

Hi folks,

Cheers.

ATVB

John mc & crew
    Hi John,

Thanks again.
    SELF,

apologies for the delay but the store is closed now as we are only open until 17:00 today - can I ask the guys to give you a shout in the morning?

Keep me posted,

John Mc & Crew 

SELF,

Keep me posted,

John Mc & Crew 

That’s no problem. The morning is perfect. Thanks.

• Advertisement

My new Sonos One arrived this morning and is set up and pumping out some Disney tunes thanks to my darling daughter.  Thanks for the great service as always.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

My new Sonos One arrived this morning and is set up and pumping out some Disney tunes thanks to my darling daughter.  Thanks for the great service as always.
    Thank you very much for the post selfbuilder1!

Glad you're happy with it and (sort of) getting to enjoy it!

Give credit,

no problem, checked it out and we are happy to do 2 of the new Sonos Play ONE at £314.10 with shipping at £6.99

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John. Have pm you the order number so you can arrange adjustment in payment. Again pleasure to do business with you.

Thanks

Give credit,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John. Have pm you the order number so you can arrange adjustment in payment. Again pleasure to do business with you.

Thanks
    Hi Givecredit.

We have sorted this for you this morning.

It may take a day or two for the difference to arrive back into your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jwhat

Hi guys, 
    Is the 10% off the euro price too or just the £ price? I am going to order a sonos play 1 later today. 

jwhat wrote: »
    Hi guys, 
    Is the 10% off the euro price too or just the £ price? I am going to order a sonos play 1 later today. 
    Hi Jwhat.

It would be 10% off of the sterling price and then that converted to Euro for the Euro discount.

Hi guys, 
    Hi Jwhat.

It would be 10% off of the sterling price and then that converted to Euro for the Euro discount.
    Great, sorry last question, do they have a 6 year guarantee like the UK store?

Hi guys, 
    Hi Jwhat.

Hey Jwhat.

They do indeed also come with the 6 year guarantee included.

Hi guys, 
    Hi Jwhat.

Hey Jwhat.

Perfect, I've just put in an order. 
    Thanks for the help.

Hi guys, 
    Hi Jwhat.

Hey Jwhat.

Perfect, I've just put in an order. 
    Thanks for the help.
    Cheers Jwhat.

I'll have the 10% refunded back to you.

• Advertisement

Hi Givecredit.

Thanks to Kenny and Emma. My two Sonos one's arrived today. All set up and blasting out David bowie via voice command this evening.

Hi Givecredit.

Thanks to Kenny and Emma. My two Sonos one's arrived today. All set up and blasting out David bowie via voice command this evening.
    Excellent News Givecredit.

Have a great weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ne

Hi Lads,

I'm travelling up to belfast tomorrow from down south. Gonna pop in to shop to check it out. I'm looking for a Sonos playbar and a bracket for the wall.

Is the 10% discount still available? Can you give me a boardie price please?

Looking forward to checking out the shop

Ne wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

I'm travelling up to belfast tomorrow from down south. Gonna pop in to shop to check it out. I'm looking for a Sonos playbar and a bracket for the wall.

Is the 10% discount still available? Can you give me a boardie price please?

Looking forward to checking out the shop
    Hey Ne.

Yip the 10% discount code is still in operation but it does not include the bracket unfortunately.

You would be looking at £668.10 in total for the two items.

If you want to drop me your name and address in a PM I can have them held over for you to collect tomorrow.
    I'm off myself but if you ask for David and let him know you had been speaking to me via boards he will look after you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.