Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The X Factor (UK) 2018

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,598 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Better at the rapping than the singing

Both gave it their all at least

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Bad call from Louis but at least he’s consistent

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Louis is a jealous little prick.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,117 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Gio is gone, shocked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The stupid voting public, can say that given the Brexit disaster they voted for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭CH3OH

GiO home

Wanna see the vote now.

Gio is class.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

No way,big mistake

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 14,336 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

What's Ayda wearing???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Gio should have sung guns and roses or something more rock
    I think that song was a corny choice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭CH3OH

What the f##k is she wearing?

What's Ayda wearing???

That is a good question.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭liamoreilly

dubstarr wrote: »
    Looks like Robbie doesnt have to come back after all.
    ...Honestly think this is the only reason why both bands didn't go tonight, because they were by far the worst...Don't think they could have 7 acts left and no groups, so they just came up with excuses to send home Gio and not AA...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

...Honestly think this is the only reason why both bands didn't go tonight, because they were by far the worst...Don't think they could have 7 acts left and no groups, so they just came up with excuses to send home Gio and not AA...

I agree

km79 wrote: »
    Gio should have sung guns and roses or something more rock
    I think that song was a corny choice

I said that.I said the Greatest Showman sponsored that show last night

GNR You could be mine,would have blown everyone away

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Can't be bothered watching anymore. Will just follow this thread from now on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,299 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

That Danny guy is brutal how has he got so far, Dalton should walk this series tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

anewme wrote: »
    So dated....style a la Robbie Williams "let me entertain you"

He won't be popular with the voters.

I said this last week and was told everyone else here disagreed. He sang everything like a Robbie Williams rip off of guns and roses. Dated and boring. It was only a matter of tune before he did let me entertain you.

yet today he actually sang let me entertain you. It was crap the first time round as it was a poor mans guns n roses by Robbie, now it's an impersonation of an impersonation.

He was very predictable and boring, can't believe anyone is surprised he's gone. Singing by numbers.ciompletr caricature. Really disliked him.

• Advertisement

anewme wrote: »
    I said this last week and was told everyone else here disagreed. He sang everything like a Robbie Williams rip off of guns and roses. Dated and boring. It was only a matter of tune before he did let me entertain you.

yet today he actually sang let me entertain you. It was crap the first time round as it was a poor mans guns n roses by Robbie, now it's an impersonation of an impersonation.

He was very predictable and boring, can't believe anyone is surprised he's gone. Singing by numbers.cinojete caricature. Really disliked him.

Tell us how you really feel:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Tell us how you really feel:D:D

I know...complete mad rant but I really really disliked him. Everything about him annoyed me. Feel a bit vindicated now I wont have to hear him ever again. he was the worst for me as he was the most dated and cringey.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

How did Brendan O'Donnell do this week?

The whole town must have thought he'd coast through to the final after the first few weeks and him being bookies favourite because after he was in the sing off there was a massive media push for votes and there was hundreds of posters put up and cards sent to all businesses. Bit OTT.

Pussyhands wrote: »
    How did Brendan O'Donnell do this week?

The whole town must have thought he'd coast through to the final after the first few weeks and him being bookies favourite because after he was in the sing off there was a massive media push for votes and there was hundreds of posters put up and cards sent to all businesses. Bit OTT.

They are probably voting for him.They dont want him coming back to be the plumber:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

They are probably voting for him.They dont want him coming back to be the plumber:D

Haha the plumber thing was only a thing to make the "story" better. Lad wouldn't know how to fix a leak if his life relied on it.

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Haha the plumber thing was only a thing to make the "story" better. Lad wouldn't know how to fix a leak if his life relied on it.

I know,hence the:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,299 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I love how with brendan murray they seem to have entirely ignored the fact he performed live to millions of people on eurovision.....(and bombed).

• Administrators Posts: 14,336 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

I think it was funny/ironic of Simon last night to say he was embarrassed for the show that the girls (A&A) were so heavily manufactured and heavy on production. The whole fecking show is too heavily manufactured and produced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Little Mix have left Simon Cowell's Syco label

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

gmisk wrote: »
    I love how with brendan murray they seem to have entirely ignored the fact he performed live to millions of people on eurovision.....(and bombed).

Wasn't sure if this was a joke or not; I had to Google to verify.
    Yep, you'd really think I'd get a mention at some stage alright.

Advertisement