Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The X Factor (UK) 2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

RobertKK wrote: »
    Anthony was so happy for Brendan.
    That's cos he knew if Brendan got through that he would defo get through as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,598 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Suprised about Shan
    Simon better not save A&A again :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Felt Shan was boring enough last not. Not a massive surprise in reality that she’s in the bottom three.

She is easily getting into next weeks show though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Shan has no personality...she's doing another one of those songs....that are interchangeable...and I am telling you....listen...rise up....where you sing 50 notes for the price of one.

She's very boring and won't go this week. But she's no connection and despite being technically good, she's singing by numbers.

I am bored to tears by those "big" songs.. Dalton should be trying to stay away from them as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Shan is a bit boring but think she deserves another shot - A&A have been in the bottom 2 a few times now and had their warning!

• Advertisement

Bang bang should be retired now as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I'd get rid of Shan for being boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭liamoreilly

...No prizes for guessing who Dalton thinks should to through...Looked disgusted with A&A...

A&A giving it all again - Shan could be in trouble, don't think her sing off was very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Shan was better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ugh I’m gutted bad move my Ada

I would prefer to watch the two girls on tour, at least it would have energy.

Gio should be on the tour...

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭liamoreilly

...Wow, shocked at that tbh...So many people had her pegged as finalist guaranteed along with Dalton...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Thought Simon was adding both girls back into the semi final for a second haha

Lisha wrote: »
    Ugh I’m gutted bad move my Ada

Not really, she got the least votes

Shan was a finalist based on singing, but she has been boring overall, no real energy to her performances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,808 ✭✭✭✭bilston

geecee wrote: »
    Dalton awful tonight. His worst performance
    Worst thing is he is dressed like "the cat" from red dwarf!

Just scrolling through this thread...but WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

How was Brendan? Was he good? Will he win?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

km79 wrote: »
    I am 3 in now
    Scarlett - excellent .Beginning to think she will make final
    Brendan - not awful . But he will be in the mix to go
    Shan - really good . But she has lost me tbh . I’m fully Dalton now

Looks like it wasn’t just me she lost
    Meh
    Still a bit of a travesty the likes of Danny and Brendan are in the semis ahead of her

I thought the girls were good tonight and last night and do bring something a bit different
    And as I said last night Simon has been pushing them hugely
    Backfired on him ..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Just catching up tonight...
    Not loving the jumping around at getting through
    I know they are excited, but Dalton wouldn't wouldn't allow himself to picked up and stopped at every contestant on his way off the stage. Looked much better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,299 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Shan shouldnt have gone... The girl group are poor and have been in the bottom 2 a lot.

Ayda also clearly wanted to give Robbies only act a chance of staying....not on.... She has been a terrible addition she shouldn't be on the show as simple as that, what are her qualifications? Sleeping with Robbie Williams!?!

Also Cheryl tonight was shocking....seemingly she wanted a new face to go with the new song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Lackey wrote: »
    Just catching up tonight...
    Not loving the jumping around at getting through
    I know they are excited, but Dalton wouldn't wouldn't allow himself to picked up and stopped at every contestant on his way off the stage. Looked much better.

Indeed
    Anthony doesnt have a great deal of empathy for those around him............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,299 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

km79 wrote: »
    Indeed
    Anthony doesnt have a great deal of empathy for those around him............
    Fun drinking game....take a drink everytime Anthony throw up his non mic holding arm while singing....you will be plastered in 30 seconds.

He is painful....I am gutted every week he stays tbh. Him and Danny can get right in the bin.

Cheryl has her say...it was a no from the judges...and she wants to hit back.

https://twitter.com/cherylofficial/status/1064931055621287937?s=21

She watched her own performance and loved it - LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Cheryl as part of a group was fine. She was pretty with a lovely figure and could dance. Cheryl as a solo performer isn’t fine. The bones of it is she can’t sing. It’s great looking fantastic and dancing well but the minute she starts to sing it’s game over.

I actually thought the dancing was pretty poor as well.

I mean what the hell was she licking her hand for?

The whole performance was just cringe, the singing, the dancing, the outfit.

I take her point though, if you dont' like it fair enough, there's no need to be nasty about it.

The press (who built her up) are now tearing her down.

She had said if this solo work does not go well, she's giving up - so I think that may well be what happens next

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

anewme wrote: »

I mean what the hell was she licking her hand for?

The whole performance was just cringe, the singing, the dancing, the outfit.

It's a new revolutionary tattoo that has unlimited flavour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cheryl as part of a group was fine. She was pretty with a lovely figure and could dance. Cheryl as a solo performer isn’t fine. The bones of it is she can’t sing. It’s great looking fantastic and dancing well but the minute she starts to sing it’s game over.

She needs to pick better catchy fast pop songs, I like this one by from her from Calvin Harris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

The problem with Cheryl,she left it too long to release new material.She is not Madonna or Britney,she doesnt have that level of fame to be able to do that.

Advertisement