Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The X Factor (UK) 2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I really enjoyed all that.

Can't go too far wrong with Abba.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What's with Robbie's missus face, her make up clown drag bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

That was diplomatic

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I think a&a where great,as where Anthony

Danny should go.

After that it is hard. The two girls should stay after that Abba performance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,598 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

AA and Brendan to go

Somebody should have done Hung Up.And i think A&A should have done that and included a rap.

Is some of the Mamma Mia 2 cast in the audience?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭CH3OH

At least. No sing off

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is some of the Mamma Mia 2 cast in the audience?

Ye i think they are performing tomorrow night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

To even it up 2 of Louis’s have to go...

Happy for the girls, they deserved it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Well deserved Anthony too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭CH3OH

A serious nutcase

CH3OH wrote: »
    A serious nutcase

lol

Just slightly... :P

I'm worried for Anthony if he wins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Right decision!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Dalomanakora

Really undignified of Anthony to throw himself on Brendan like that after Brendan got the boot. I get he's delighted to get through but that wasn't nice. Danny a very gracious loser.

I'd love to see Dalton win but I think Anthony will. Alfie's army on Facebook (Thomas Evans, dad of poor baby Alfie Evans) have been rounding up thousands of votes for him because Thomas knows him.

I think Dalton will have a good career regardless.

A&A surprisingly fantastic doing money, money, money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Really undignified of Anthony to throw himself on Brendan like that after Brendan got the boot. I get he's delighted to get through but that wasn't nice. Danny a very gracious loser.

I'd love to see Dalton win but I think Anthony will. Alfie's army on Facebook (Thomas Evans, dad of poor baby Alfie Evans) have been rounding up thousands of votes for him because Thomas knows him.

Brendan has done similar himself in the last couple of weeks, jumping and running around the studio when he's gotten through. Was a bit OTT though, Louis didn't know whether to be happy or sad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Completely agree about Anthony
    So ignorant
    Win or lose I think he is going straight off the rails within a matter of months
    He is wired
    Don’t think he will win

For me it’s dalton and the rest
    Scarlett probably second

They are really dragging it out now too

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Louis didn't know whether to be happy or sad

Probably happy, now he doesnt have to try to find songs not already covered by the chipmunks

duffman13 wrote: »
    Brendan has done similar himself in the last couple of weeks, jumping and running around the studio when he's gotten through. Was a bit OTT though, Louis didn't know whether to be happy or sad

Yeah but has he thrown himself on a departing contestant in happiness? Nope, because nobody knew who was leaving as they announced the remaining acts.

The jumping around in general is whatever, they're happy, I get it. Throwing yourself on someone who just had their chances crushed because you're happy is pretty mean.

Anthony throwing himself on Brendan as Brendan is given the boot,i would agree with you.But unless Anthony can see in to the future ,he jumped on his fellow contestant.Which hadnt been eliminated yet

dubstarr wrote: »
    Anthony throwing himself on Brendan as Brendan is given the boot,i would agree with you.But unless Anthony can see in to the future ,he jumped on his fellow contestant.Which hadnt been eliminated yet

Final two acts - they were eliminated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Came on to post the same about Anthony,,,,does it every week,
    It really jumped out at me last week/week before they tried to pick Dalton up in a kings chair style and he wouldn't let them, pushed himself back down and walked by everyone hugging them and shaking their hand on his way off stage,

I know I've seen others jump etc but he's way OTT, especially jumping on Danny and Brendan knowing they were going home.
    Even the 14 year olds are more reserved.

He was the final act through to the final, and knew he was. He knew him getting through meant Brendan got the boot.

His jumping around every other week didn't bother me. Throwing himself on someone who got the boot, to try celebrate, is nasty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

He was the final act through
    He does it every week
    Commented on it last week too

Look Anthony was delighted he got through,so he jumped around like he normally does.

Theres nobody this year i have rewatched on youtube.Dalton and Scarlett are very good singers but a bit lack lustre.A&A will have a few minor hits.And Anthony will be on Celeb Rehab by next year,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Is tonight the final, or is one person going with the final next week?

Advertisement