If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG SJ9

Options
  • 02-04-2018 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I’m considering switching to a soundbar setup and interested in the LG SJ9 to compliment my TV (OLED55B6V). I am wondering what your best price on it is? I see it online in several places for £649 but would prefer to give the business to RicherSounds given my positive experiences with purchases in the past.

Please let me know when you get a chance

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ronan wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I’m considering switching to a soundbar setup and interested in the LG SJ9 to compliment my TV (OLED55B6V). I am wondering what your best price on it is? I see it online in several places for £649 but would prefer to give the business to RicherSounds given my positive experiences with purchases in the past.

Please let me know when you get a chance

Thanks
    Hi our current price is £749.00.  Who is doing it for £649.00? provided it falls with the T&C's of our price beat I should be able to beat that for you

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Thanks for the quick reply Stephen, I’ve sent a PM there with some deatails.

Ronan

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for the quick reply Stephen, I’ve sent a PM there with some deatails.

Ronan
    Hey Ronan,

thanks for the PM ;)

I've reduced that unit online for you to £639 / €759 ( the euro price includes delivery)

If you give it 20 mins or so it should reduce online and give you an opportunity to purchase.

Thanks again for the chance to quote :),

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Great, thanks John.

Appreciate the service and reduction.

Great, thanks John.

Appreciate the service and reduction.
    Thanks for your post Ronan, please let me know if you need anything else.

• Advertisement

Cheers guys. Soundbar arrived yesterday, got it setup today and super impressed.

One tip for anybody else who gets this make, you need a HDMI with Ethernet to,get it working over ARC, had me thrown for a bit.

Cheers guys. Soundbar arrived yesterday, got it setup today and super impressed.

One tip for anybody else who gets this make, you need a HDMI with Ethernet to,get it working over ARC, had me thrown for a bit.
    Hi Ronan,

Thank you very much for your post! delighted you're happy with the soundbar, please let us know if you have any other issues and we'll get you sorted!

Kind regards

David

Will do

Just a heads up for anybody else who stumbles across this thread, any HDMI devices you have not using HDMI with Ethernet cables will cause some weird issues.

Example, I have an android box connected to the TV just using a standard high speed cable, and when you are switching inputs the soundbar looses ARC and starts looking for optical. But once that is removed or cable changed all is good.

Will do

Just a heads up for anybody else who stumbles across this thread, any HDMI devices you have not using HDMI with Ethernet cables will cause some weird issues.

Example, I have an android box connected to the TV just using a standard high speed cable, and when you are switching inputs the soundbar looses ARC and starts looking for optical. But once that is removed or cable changed all is good.
    Cheers for the info Ronan :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.