If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price match Amazon?

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi thanks for the question.  Our price for that TV is £499.00 including a six year warranty.  The one on Amazon only has a years warranty, for our price beat it has to be the same deal, so including a 6 year warranty.  

Regards Stephen

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Tribesman,

we are actually £10 more expensive than the Amazon published price at £499 - but our price includes a 6 year warranty - our delivery is an additional £6.99 to make a total of £506 but if you want to purchase from amazon for ROI delivery they will recalculate the VAT to 23% and their total is then £507.23 ( I've just tried it - check it out!) 

You would be better off going for the 58EX700 which we can offer on a Boardie deal at £549??

ATVB and Keep us posted,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭geo88

You would be better off going for the 58EX700 which we can offer on a Boardie deal at £549??
    Hi, is this still available?

geo88 wrote: »
    Hi Geo88.

Yeah I could squeeze another one out at the £549.00 price.
    They have now went up to £699 online.

If you want to go for one drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call.

Hi Geo88.

If you want to go for one drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call.
    PM sent, though not sure if they're making it to you - as I can't see them at all in my outbox/sent folder :O .

• Advertisement

Hi Geo88.

PM sent, though not sure if they're making it to you - as I can't see them at all in my outbox/sent folder :O .
    Hey Geo88.

Got your PM this morning.

I will give you a call ASAP.

You will be the last one at the £549.00 price as the deal has now finished as our new batch has a higher cost price.

Thank you Kenny, much appreciated!

Thank you Kenny, much appreciated!
    No problem at all Geo88.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.