If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement for Sony TV 32W705C

Options
  • 02-04-2018 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi 
    I have above tv which i think i've cracked the screen on so looks like i'm in market for new tv...(only bought one from you about a month ago!) I don't think its available any more.

It is 1080 , has saorview and satellite tuners plus some network/smart app functions.

Do you have an recommendations that can fulfil above?

Might be willing to go to 40 inch if need be to get above and also android tv (not a deal breaker)

Like to spend less than 500 euro

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hallaz wrote: »
    Hi 
    I have above tv which i think i've cracked the screen on so looks like i'm in market for new tv...(only bought one from you about a month ago!) I don't think its available any more.

It is 1080 , has saorview and satellite tuners plus some network/smart app functions.

Do you have an recommendations that can fulfil above?

Might be willing to go to 40 inch if need be to get above and also android tv (not a deal breaker)

Like to spend less than 500 euro

thanks
    Hi Hallaz,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you, we're sill catching up on posts after the Easter weekend.

The only 40-43 inch TV I would have with Android built in would be the Sony KD43XE8004 at 689 euro. This would be one of the better panels and smart systems in a smaller TV however it is outside the budget.

One I would recommend below is the LG 43UJ670. It is 459 euro and a great TV with a great panel and great smart hub. It is a 4K TV with a Freeview and Freesat tuner and a very intuitive smart hub. It doesn't have Android built in though.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hallaz

Thanks David

How about options in 32 inch? (Android and 40 was a bonus but If I can cover below it will keep the family happy!)

thanks again

Thanks David

How about options in 32 inch? (Android and 40 was a bonus but If I can cover below it will keep the family happy!)

thanks again
    Hi Hallaz,

I don't have any 32" TVs at the moment with a freesat Tuner. We did have an LG but they seem to be unavailable at the moment. There is a lower spec LG 4K TV at 43" which is 399 euro. It is a great TV but wouldn't have as good a panel as the 670 mentioned above.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Thanks for all the options David

Pity about the 32 inch..

For the other recommendations, I've had a good experience with the kd49xe9005 I got off you a few weeks so any budge on the price for Sony KD43XE8004 on a boardsie deal?
    Didn't plan to go that big or price wise, need to tell the boss it was too good a deal to turn down!

Thanks again

Thanks for all the options David

Pity about the 32 inch..

For the other recommendations, I've had a good experience with the kd49xe9005 I got off you a few weeks so any budge on the price for Sony KD43XE8004 on a boardsie deal?
    Didn't plan to go that big or price wise, need to tell the boss it was too good a deal to turn down!

Thanks again
    Hey Hallaz.

Unfortunately the web price of £589.00 or 689 Euro would be the best price on the 43XE8004.
    I just don't have any margin to play with on this one.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny

Ok, to check delivery (to Balbriggan, Dublin) and 6 year warranty included in that price?

thanks

Hi Kenny

Ok, to check delivery (to Balbriggan, Dublin) and 6 year warranty included in that price?

thanks
    Hi Hallaz.

Yip the 6 year and delivery would be included in the pricing.

Ok Kenny
    Happy to go ahead, i'll pm you my contact details.

thanks

Ok Kenny
    Happy to go ahead, i'll pm you my contact details.

thanks
    Cheers Hallaz.

I will drop you a call ASAP.

Hello Kenny
    Did you get my number ok?
    thanks

• Advertisement

Hello Kenny
    Did you get my number ok?
    thanks
    Hi Hallaz,

We did indeed, my colleague will be calling asap.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.