Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inter-union talk | Equal Pay for Equal Work $$$See warning in OP$$$

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Sir123 wrote: »
    I do agree, TUI and INTO made a ballot for strike action while also balloting members on PSSA. Members rejected the PSSA, 80% plus and overwhelmingly agreed on industrial action similarly. But now look, those two unions in particular do not give a recommendation to members for this so called "deal" and would love members to accept it. The mind boggles.

These two unions in particular are afraid of an increment freeze for their members and a few days of industrial action. I'm ASTI and if this 'deal', I use that word loosley, passes in any respect I'm so leaving them. Enough is enough. TUI and INTO's press release last week really let us down big time. We need to be all in this together in an ideal world.

I still wouldn’t leave the union tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Sir123

I still wouldn’t leave the union tbh.

I know. A figure of speech on my part I'd say. Lol.

Advertisement