Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HârnMaster - Deliver the Letter

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kluz with his dying breath, grasps the stone still in his possession...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

She reaches the top of the stairs and sees Roger standing there with electricity crackling in his hands.

"So, the Ilme didn't consume you all. Doesn't matter, when this spell fully charges you're dead commoner."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I throw my dagger at the wizzard
    Call shot throat

Necrominus wrote: »
    Kluz with his dying breath, grasps the stone still in his possession...
    He dies as the torso bleeds out.

This proves too much for the stone. Hence he is reborn in a newly constructed naked body a short distance from the Ilme, which is still eating his old one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

"I'm a skilled cook, better than whatever letch you have working for you now!"

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    I throw my dagger at the wizzard
    Call shot throat
    Dagger flies through the air, as electricity arcs forward....

Fourier wrote: »
    He dies as the torso bleeds out.

This proves too much for the stone. Hence he is reborn in a newly constructed naked body a short distance from the Ilme, which is still eating his old one.

Kluz rolls into the nearby undergrowth and lies still.

Dagger flies through the air, as electricity arcs forward....
    Roger is hit in the gut as the electric blast arcs into Basky's body. Burning her to a crisp.

"ULIMA!!!" he roars as he doubles over in pain.

Outside the dragon leaps back onto the door ledge and charges inside.

Hamel grabs the dagger and severs several critical arteries. Turns to Ulima and says, "SIT. my pet"

Kluz seizes the moment to regain the stone from his other half-eaten corpse. He throws on his spare clothes in his backpack, and climbs back up the ladder, peeking over the top to try and see where everyone is.

• Advertisement

Kluz seizes the moment to regain the stone from his other half-eaten corpse. He throws on his spare clothes in his backpack, and climbs back up the ladder, peeking over the top to try and see where everyone is.
    The backpack is nowhere to be found.

As he enters the tower once more he sees the Ilme is staring at Hamel, but not advancing.

It then bows its head.

Hamel take the letter from roger and reads it.

Kluz keeps looking, hoping he can spy Basky or what is left of her at least.

Kluz keeps looking, hoping he can spy Basky or what is left of her at least.
    He sees her roasted corpse next to Roger's body.

Kluz throws the stone at Basky's corpse. The he climbs down the ladder again and hopes his friends survive.

sKeith wrote: »
    Hamel take the letter from roger and reads it.
    "Morgath desires another sacrifice in exchange for keeping his creatures at bay. Another with the birth sign has been born in your village. Sacrifice her to his creature. We will send two others with her to ensure her safety."

Kluz throws the stone at Basky's corpse. The he climbs down the ladder again and hopes his friends survive.
    Basky's burns heal, as does Roger's wounds as the stone lands between them, being a toy-maker Kluz has no skill in such matters as aim.

They both stand as Roger looks around. Figuring out what is happening, he reaches for a vial of acid....

"ah roger u dick..."

"ulima, please eat roger for being a dick"

The Ilme charges at Roger who tosses the acid into its face. It then lashes out at random...

• Advertisement

The beast tears into Hamel, the poor Innkeeper relies on her strong shoulders to hold open the beast's jaws.

Roger casts a weakening spell on Blasky, who faints. He then runs for the her knife.

He hears the commotion at the tower peak as he stands in nude vigil outside.

"Ulima, calm down, stop your attack on me"

Kluz climbs back up the ladder and stands starkers in front of Roger.

Kluz climbs back up the ladder and stands starkers in front of Roger.
    He laughs.

"I am out of bereft of magic and youth and you are bereft of clothing and martial training. So toymaker, a melee?"

Hamel headbutts the dragon and stares it in the eyes, "I didn't throw acid in you face, roger did, in the words of mortal kombat,... Finish him..."

He laughs.

"I am out of bereft of magic and youth and you are bereft of clothing and martial training. So toymaker, a melee?"

giphy.gif

Kulz powers up.

'I ACCEPT! Let's dance, beardo!'

The dragon turns around and charges at the ensuing melee between Roger and Kluz, crushing Basky in the process.

The dragon consumes both Kluz and Roger in a fit of rage. It then swings back around to Hamel. It stares at her, licking its lips.

• Advertisement

"Good job ulima, can i ride your back and we go try to kill this king?"

"We can get lots of munchies on the way"

Ulima lowers her head and lets Hamel tag along as she takes flight to the king's castle.

They are both killed in the ensuing assault from the castle defenses, but since that is a follow on event, the gods have to grudgingly admit that technically Hamel survived the module.

The End

Epilogue:

In the years to come families would gather around the tower as Nackt Claus, the nude Christmas spirit, would make toys and presents for people of all ages.

A happy Nackt April to you all!

Advertisement