Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm bored with my hair

Options
  • 02-04-2018 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

My hair is straight fine hair, medium-dark brown long bob with a fringe and tbh I'm so bored with it.

I was looking for ideas but so many of the hairstyles "in" for 2018 are variations on what I have right now. I'd love something a bit edgier, but work in a conservative office so can't go too edgy.

Has anyone seen anything good that wouldn't be too outlandish in an office? Seriously in need of some inspiration

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

My hair is straight fine hair, medium-dark brown long bob with a fringe and tbh I'm so bored with it.

I was looking for ideas but so many of the hairstyles "in" for 2018 are variations on what I have right now. I'd love something a bit edgier, but work in a conservative office so can't go too edgy.

Has anyone seen anything good that wouldn't be too outlandish in an office? Seriously in need of some inspiration

Why don’t you get an app that allows you to superimpose your face onto different hairstyles? That way you’ll get a sense of how you’ll look with a different hairstyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 suzainkartic

While looking for new hairstyles that are trending don't pick one blindly without knowing it will suit you or not.

Advertisement