Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy ram?

Options
  • 03-04-2018 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I will try to keep this short and sweet. I’m in need of some DdR4 RAM and I need it quite urgently. Patience is the key with life, but unfortunately I can’t afford to wait for online delivery times. So my question is besides “Maplin & Curry’s PC world”, what stores based in Dublin sell ram?
    Maplin don’t have any in store and neither does Curruys. Well they have one in Dundalk, but it’s a long distance to travel. Is there anyone who knows of other places in Dublin that usually sells components like this?
    In dire need. Would appreciate any help, thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭wiz569

Max Burns in Tallaght?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

wiz569 wrote: »
    Max Burns in Tallaght?

+1. Great bunch of lads

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Dylan12345

stimpson wrote: »
    +1. Great bunch of lads

I seen some of the ram from their website but it says in stock uk so I’m unsure if they have any in their store in Dublin. Any way of checking without ringing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Dylan12345

stimpson wrote: »
    +1. Great bunch of lads

Actually now that I look on their website, all of the ones I have clicked on say the same thing. Maybe they are in stock in Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Adverts.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

If you need it fast try CeX, they stock a good bit at various places around the country, second hand of course but presumably run through a memory tester...

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

Memoryc.ie have a shop in celbridge, if you are happy to pay bit more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Tails142 wrote: »
    If you need it fast try CeX, they stock a good bit at various places around the country, second hand of course but presumably run through a memory tester...

Nope. CEX don't test RAM, HDDs or CPUs.

The only components they test are graphics cards.

Advertisement