Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Information on The Rosses/Kincasslagh

Options
  • 03-04-2018 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm considering a move from Dublin to fulfil a life long dream as the timing may suit. I'm looking for information about life in the area...community activities, childcare for primary school age children...where you go for a big shop e.g. Lidl/Aldi. I have done lots of googling and found a place not far that does my child's hobby for example, but keen to get any additional info possible. Things that pop to mind are local transport in case the need arises, is there any small developments that are particularly nice for children...do most people do playdates? Looking for the kind of local info that may not be available va google.

Many Thanks in advance

Advertisement