Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone order

Options
  • 03-04-2018 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

Hey I ordered a phone online on Sunday and it never gave me a order number at the end it just said I would get an email in a few minutes still haven’t got an email. Can you check the system to see if the order went through or if it failed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Conchurl wrote: »
    Hey I ordered a phone online on Sunday and it never gave me a order number at the end it just said I would get an email in a few minutes still haven’t got an email. Can you check the system to see if the order went through or if it failed
    Hi Conchurl,

Thanks for contacting us here.

Do you have any reference in relation to the order you placed?

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

Hi Conchurl,

Thanks for contacting us here.

Do you have any reference in relation to the order you placed?

Thanks

Thomas

No reference number or order number came up just a message saying I would get an email shortly about my order

just called customer service and got transferred to about 4 different sections till i got to dead end and i couldn't go any further

just called customer service and got transferred to about 4 different sections till i got to dead end and i couldn't go any further
    just called again was told i would get transferred to sales and the line went dead

just called again was told i would get transferred to sales and the line went dead
    still getting transfered all around 

• Advertisement

just got told ye cant check for me over the phone as its a prepay phone

just got told ye cant check for me over the phone as its a prepay phone
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks

Thomas

I got sorted I got a text from Nightline saying my eir package will be delivered tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

Hey guys I'm in the same position and sent a pm to the Eir reps on 31st April.
    Can someone please pm me?

Thanks 

Thanks

Thomas

I got sorted I got a text from Nightline saying my eir package will be delivered tomorrow
    I'm glad to hear you've gotten it sorted.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

Thanks 
    Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Also, If you could outline the exact issue, please.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

Thanks 
    Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    Thanks Thomas ,

I've pm'd you the details.

Thanks 

Thanks 

Thomas
    Thanks Thomas ,

I've pm'd you the details.
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement