Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

domain, website builder, hosting cost?

Options
  • 03-04-2018 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

Hello,

I help run a club for teens. we have been using facebook as a means of commutation, we want to set up a website. I am wondering if you can run down the cost for me:

I know the domain we want is €5 for the first year. what is the cost per year after that?

we would want to use the website builder that you offer for €8 a month. does this include hosting or is that additional cost?

Comments

gmg678 wrote: »
    Hello,

I help run a club for teens. we have been using facebook as a means of commutation, we want to set up a website. I am wondering if you can run down the cost for me:

I know the domain we want is €5 for the first year. what is the cost per year after that?

we would want to use the website builder that you offer for €8 a month. does this include hosting or is that additional cost?
    Hi - You can check the price of any of our products here https://www.blacknight.com/price-list/

BaseKit siteBuilder comes with hosting included.

Regards,
    Conn

Advertisement