Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal tax accountant recommendations?

Options
  • 03-04-2018 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has a a recommendation for a personal tax accountant in Cork City? Google mostly returns company tax accountants, and the few that aren't don;t respond to contacts or state they don't have vacancy for more clients.

I'm a PAYE worker, but with a clatter of kids, sick parents, and a job that takes up a LOT of time - plus the nonsensical tax system gives me the Fear. I'm trying to make sure I have no liabilities and that I'm not overpaying either. Why wasn't this stuff taught in school... :)

Please PM me any recommendations - and thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭elgan

Hi Opus,

Can you pm also these details

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Could I also get a pm please?thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Send me this PM too, if you wouldn't mind. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

Quintas in Blackpool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Colser wrote: »
    Could I also get a pm please?thanks

More PM's sent but you can't receive any 'til you delete some messages it told me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

opus wrote: »
    More PM's sent but you can't receive any 'til you delete some messages it told me.

Sorry..should be sorted now.

Advertisement